cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,For the last month I have an issue in my Application Server which is directly connected to Core Switch through optical fiber cable, the application server response is very slow, I have verified the port statistics (also attached) but not able ...

aarana254 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking for some practical advice from people who have used the VRF-Lite functionality on Cisco 3750G's (WS-C3750G-24T-S), I've got a situation currently with a set of 3750's running inter-vlan routing for around 80/90 connected subnets (14...

Hello All, Have a very peculiar issue with IP SLA. Firstly, the architecture. 1) There are two sites - A & B. Both have their own internet connection.2) Sites A & B are connected via MPLS. 3) Both sites have the below topology. 3750 CORE --> FIREWAL...

We are experimenting with VRF technology as a solution to support different IP services (corporate, scada, etc) over a single infrastructure, with local isolation needed between them. A coworker suggested I use DMVPN to permit dynamic tunnel creation...

Hi i`m familiar with the QOS concepts and i have done some implementations.I have a 20+ remote locations with users trying to access a server over site2site VPN (GRE over Ipsec tunnels)I have created the folowing diagram I want on the remote routers ...

Hi all,I have an AIR-AP521G-E-K9 and i want to reset to factory default in CLI.I tried "write erase" but dont work.I have problems with access-list and i want to desactivate access-list that i have created by web GUI.The problems now is that i can no...

Hi,I have a WLC 3750 and use the web authentication method with the internal login-page. Now I would like to add a link to a PDF document which is supposed to be available before logging in. In other words: Clients connect to the W-LAN and get access...

I need some help setting up a 7606s so that I can send certain traffic through a DPI platform. The vendor has suggested that using a VRF would be better than using PBR, but does not have any examples. I have a circuit terminating on Gi1/22 with 2 sub...

I have an iPad that uses an app to control the house. I create a dyndns url to maintain connection to the house from the outside world. When I bring the iPad onto the internal network, the url routing fails. Externally, it works fine. I think it's so...

mclinehan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, I need to configure an acl that blocks telnet access from an internet-facing router.I think I want to do something like this:access-list 102 deny tcp any any eq telnetBut I read a single deny entry will have the effect of implicitly den...

bsciarra1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes