cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I am configuring QoS on this ethernet card. Unfortunately MQC with policing and priority is not supported, so I have to use L2 QoS (wrr, rcv, priority-queue).At this moment I need QoS only for VoIP traffic which means that I just have to enable ml...

Hi,We have a situation, Our Company got our own AS number with three our own /24 Subnets, and we are peering with 2 different ISP's and receiving only default routes.We want to advertise our 3 subnet from both ISP for load balancing & fail over , two...

Hello All and merry christmas,this is probably an easy question for all you pros, but I am going to contact an ISP provider, and wondering what type of connection will the ISP provide me to connect to my cisco device?Also I have a cisco switch 3560g,...

Hi,How can I configure NAT to port formward a range of udp ports to an internal IP address in IOS?  In otherwords, I would like to forward UDP range 10000-20000 from my external IP to a particular internal IP address.  I have one public IP address an...

mahoneave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I have configured a lab in GNS3 having three routers R1, R2 and R3 as shown in the attachment. I have run two routing protocols in it : EIGRP and RIP.  The scenario is as follows: On R1, I have done following configurations:!router eigrp 1 red...

Hi All,The default behavior of HSRP(with Priorities to default) should make the router active if it has highest interface IP address. But it is not happening practically (note that R1 with IP 192.168.10.2 has been configured first)R2(config)#interfac...

I'm trying to replace a ASA 5505 with a Cisco 2801 w/ security bundle.I have gone through a pretty basic set up of configuring what I could and letting the Cisco Config Prof do the security audit to lock it down. I have everything working just fine e...

Jaydubya3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am configuring Internet border routers for a company doing ecommerce business. I want to prefer/deprefer certain paths in a mulit-provider uplink scenario (2 routers / 2 ISP's). To do that, I have chosen to prepend local AS 1-4 times based on d...

will by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EBGP Neighborship

Hi All, this is sample config done in GNS3 with 2 routers. R1 & R2 are connected each others by their Ser 1/0 interface. R1 is in AS 100 and R2 is in AS 200. ****** R1 Config ******interface Serial1/0 ip address 100.1.1.1 255.255.255.252 serial resta...

Hi,I'm troubleshooting a connection problem with a CISCO1812/K9. I've narrowed it down to being a PPP CHAP authentication problem.Here is the debug that shows the PPP athentication messages:MYROUTER#debug ppp authentication*Dec 22 20:27:55.198: BR0:1...