cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am needing to udate the firmware that I currently have on a 2811 router it currently has c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.123-14.T6.bin.  I ahve looked through the download area on Cisco's page but the only thing I could find required 128MB flash and thi...

Hello Experts,We have a L3 gig link between 2 locations (6513 <-->4507). Each location got its own addressing scheme and vlan interfaces on the edge switches.For our new exchange servers, I received a requirement on having the possibility of single v...

I currently have VLANs created at my Corporate Site, but now have a requirement to implement them at my remote sites.  My questions is, I currently have VLAN names like Production, Backup, Wireless.  Can I still use those same names across the WAN ev...

Hello All:If this is the wrong forum to post this please forgive me and point me to the right one.I have bought a 861w to replace my 877w. We switched from telco(ADSL) to Cable due to faster speeds for up and down. My current physical setup is as suc...

ardy by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Fellow Cisco Friends,Have a situation where a site is multihoming using 2 different local routers and 2 different ISPs, with full routing table received from both ISPs.iBGP is setup between the local routers, and OSPF is used as IGP to the internal n...

Ivan Raic by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friendsThis is Satwinder. I am facing a unique problem in my layer 2 switched network.We have configured in Vlan.The problem is that the after a particular interval of time....the data traffice is getting decreased on port and ultimately stops dat...

Resolved! %IPRT-3-PATHIDX

Hi, In my 3750  switch (two in stack), I am seeing the below message: %IPRT-3-PATHIDX: Bad path pointer of 0 for 0.0.0.0, 1 max -Process= "Net Background", ipl= 0, pid= 31 -Traceback= D79168 D798B4 11BD0A4 11C29E8 11C0B98 11BC558 1043D9C 158AAB8 158A...

Hi People!I've got Cisco 7609 with WS-X6708-10GE (8x10Ge)And one port (te9/4) from it have zero bit rate counters, but all the rest of it are very good.BTW: I can see traffic if read it by SNMP.CUT-----------------------------sh int te9/4TenGigabitE...