cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a RV042 with a DSL (static IP) and a cable connection (Dynamic).  How do I get the extra bandwidth from the cable and still keep the static IP of the DSL.  When I have the router set on WAN1 (DSL), I get buffering.  When I set the router on WA...

Greetings,I'm running bgp with a customer inside my network. I can bring bgp up fine, I see the correct advertisements, as well as the correct routes in bgp. But I'm having an issue getting there specifc router into my ospf table or ip route table.Os...

miked by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !I need some inputs on Virtual-Template interfaces.1) What are the most used configurations( set of clis)  for all the 3 types of VTI interfaces  1)  Type Serial 2) type Ethernet 3) Type Tunnel ?2) What scenarios each of these 3 types of VTI ar...

satv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a Cisco 1841 router at Branch end and a Cisco 2821 router at the HO connected by a 2MB Leased line. There is a Video Conferencing device setup in the branch office . We want to reserve 1MB bandwidth for the video conferencing and leave the...

rvg2k by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have a scenario ( as attached in the pic) where our internal networks 172.16.0.0/24 & 192.168.0.0 /24 connect to router A.inside network -- Router A -- outside (public routed ip pool from ISP 1) -- Router B -- ISP 1 router A connects to router B...

Hi Guys,I am using packet tracer 5 .3 for simulating CCNA lab scenarios.Iam watching jeremies 2007-2008 ccent videos.He talks about configuring the router as DHCP server using SDM.He did use real routers so he was able to install and run SDM.Well,i a...

Hi,I am interesting to go for ccnp routing exam. I want to clear it in one shot because of money crunch i cant afford it again and again. can any body guide me to follow a systematicpath books as well as dumps to clear examregards,Rajat

r.kukreja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are having an issue that CME router (Cisco 3845) reboots by itself daily at a fixed time 4:07AM. We did RMA and got a new router from Cisco and replaced with the production one. The same happened with the new router as well. We checked that it ...

Can anyone help please ?I need my web server to be accessable and i have used >>>ip nat inside source static tcp 80 interface fa0/0 80 but the packets are still being blocked by the access-list maybe ?%SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGP: list 101 denied tcp 119.63.1...

mcbosher71 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a question regarding sham-links. If I use a sham-link between two PE  routers, I know that a /32 address on the OSPF VRFs of the PEs must be  advertised via MP-BGP.  However,  if the VRFs running OSPF on the two PE routers want to learn...

Hi Team,I need a help on Cisco MWR 2941 Router ( Mobile Wireless Edge Router ).I have a Cisco MWR 2941-DC-A Router running IOS " mwr2941-adviprank9-mz.150-1.MR.bin " .I am not able to configure ip address on the interface.When I am trying to configur...

lalit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote router with two T-1 controllers on separate WICs.  WIC 2 is a T-1 WAN connection back to the home office, while WIC 3 is a PRI to the telco.  I have the two configured for clocking as follows:network-clock-participate wic 2network-clo...

4bsmith by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I might have a problem  with how my network is set up.    Cable Modem --->ASA5505--->Cisco 3660--->Switch  For some reason if I use the ASA as a DHCP server too, the internet is much faster.  Could the 3660 be slowing down the netwok?  The 36...