cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am having a bit of bother configuring my Cisco 887 for PPTP VPN.As far as I can see the VPN configuration seems to be working ok. I can connect from within the network ok.I believe that the issue is with the zone based firewall. I have tried to ...

chris1317 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully a quick question for someone:I have a requirement to guarantee 100Mb of bandwidth over my WAN for a particular protocol.I've noticed on the 4507R (running 12.2(54)) that I am unable to config a class-map with "match port" (my protocol is no...

joneswill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I posted also under Service Providers for my problem with MPLS/VPN. I just noticed I have the same issue with plain IPV4 BGP.https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3466729#3466729I have two 7600 running on SRC3 and SRD6. Both acting as RRs.I noti...

ar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just set up a home lab with 4 2600 routers and 2 2950 switches.  All the routers have 1dsu wic cards in at least one slot with most having both slots with them.My problem is now that I made a T1 crossover cable to practice the WAN routing for ...

n.elliott by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there. I got a little problem with a router and I'm kinda stuck at the moment, I made some research but I guess there was a move in the IOS architechture that give me some trouble Here is my problem:Dont blame me for such a design, I didnt do it ...

Hi we are thinking of using MLPPP to join two T3 circuits. These circuits will terminate on an enchanced flexwan. The problem I'm having and would like opinions on is the following. These two T3s are wireless T3s and depending on the weather they wil...

Resolved! RIP not working

Hello Community,I have RIP enabled on both ASA and L3 switch,The ASA and L3 are connected to the 192.168.210.0 network. ASA ethernet - 192.168.210.222L3 ethernet - 192.168.210.1I want to share the 192.168.210.0 and the 192.168.220.0 subnets via RIP.T...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a site to site VPN from one client location to our production center in offshore. At the client side we have a PIX 515 used for the tunnel. Since the client requires a backup VPN over a different ISP we will have to add the ISP to the same PI...

I'm trying to find a single device that can both handle Q-in-Q VLAN trunk termination and also TDM cross connects between DS0's on a multi-channel T1 card and DS0's on a multi-channel DS-3 card.  I'm looking at a Cisco 7606-S with SUP720's.  If I ins...

Hi all,I need a router to connect to our ISP by BGP and in a future to a second ISP. Our ISP is going to provide us about 300.000 route entries by BGP. So router 2921 would be enough??? or should i go to a higher model???We are going to have 100Mbps ...

Hello everyoneThis has probably been worn into the ground but I am having hell trying to get good information on this, so here goes.I have several servers in a Datacenter and I am using an RV042 Router to handle the traffic and routing.  It works gre...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card