cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

How can I download an ISO for NPE-G2? The common Xmodem and TFTP do not workPlease help me!----------------------------------------------Como posso transferir um ISO para NPE-G2 ? O TFTP e Xmodem comuns não funcionamPor favor me ajude!How can I downl...

Hi there!! Being this my first post in the Cisco community i'll make a newbie question.Is it posible to assign differen Default Static Routes to different VLANs?My scenario is like this, i've got two WAN public ips, from different ISP providers, and ...

Hi I have cisco 3845 and 2821 with Advance enterprise IOS.Request you to advice if we need to purchase another IOS -Advance Enterprise T Version (Cisco 3800 Advance Enterprise IOS -  S384AESK9-124xx (T)) which is required to support our technology ne...

Hi,I have 2 3550's connected across a wireless link.Switch A:interface FastEthernet0/24 description downlink to switch B no switchport ip address 10.1.3.1 255.255.255.248!ip route 10.1.3.8 255.255.255.248 10.1.3.4Switch B:interface FastEthernet0/1 de...

jlamanna1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured a very simple scenario, why is it showing the is UP?R1----R2, ip add 1.1.1.1 is a loop interface on r1.on R2,track 10 ip route 1.1.1.0 255.255.255.0 metric threshold threshold metric up 99 down 100and ip route 1.1.1.0 255.255.255.0 1....

I am prepairing for CCNP . and i have seen many questions where the question asks for if i have three routes to summarize then which metirc is chosen  lowest or highest.IN some question i have seen the highest metric is chosen and in some question lo...

mirror512 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the router "Cabling and Installation" guide, it says this:"Always connect the Ethernet cable to an Ethernet port on the router. Accidentally connecting the cable to the wrong port can damage yourrouter."I googled but came up blank.  Just curious, ...

umbernaut by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

About a month ago I upgraded our AD/Exchange Server.  The old internal IP was 10.1.1.95, the new one was 10.1.1.96.  No DNS change was needed at our registrar as I just changed the NAT to point to the new address (the public IP is 64.124.160.95.)A we...

Hi guys,I have two public subnets one a /28 and a /29. They come to me on one ethernet cable from the ISP. Currently I have the ethernet cable plugged into a switch and have two 1700's running each network. I have two seperate private networks NAT'ed...

I still don't understand the merit of using the VWIC-1MFT-G703 instead of using the VWIC-1MFT-E1.I know that the difference between those two above is that the former can support unstructured E1.But in that case, the only advantage I can think of is ...

Dear all,This is a small, but irritating issue. I am trying to do static NAT (PAT) before pushing it into the VPN (IPSEC).However, the nat command yields:Global address overlaps with maskstatic (inside,outside) 195.88.18.249 access-list application_a...