cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the diffrence between the following:Int GI0/0  ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0  duplex full  speed 1000  negotiation autoInt GI0/0  ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0   duplex full  speed 1000(Are the two configurations above the same?)I...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been working on some tweaks to our BGP setup, and wondered if anyone else could confirm some behaviour I've noticed.When using the aggregate-address command with a suppress-map, it would seem that if you match prefixes to be suppressed using ...

Hi,as per attached topology where exactly we can place our OSPF Area-0  , basically in case of a single MPLS provider we can make it as SUPER OSPF AREA , but what will happen in case we have two or more MPLS links from different ISP's.Vijay

tyagi.v by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm configuring BGP over a GRE tunnel? Do I have to have BGP across all routers say if the neighbour is a few hops away? I have configured multihop. I have static routes set up so I can ping to and from each router. It's a IBGP and EBGP peer set u...

Hi All,  Scenario:-  i) 2 ISP on 2 different routers.  ii) 2 ASA (each ASA is connected to each routers directly)                               ISP1                   ISP2                                 |                       |                     ...

nicky0690 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,i have got a SGE2000 switch and all i want to do is increase speed by trunking 2 ports. I understand it is done with VLAN.Is that right and is there a How-To to download?Txs for replies.Andi

Buenas, requiero ayuda para un problema que se me esta presentando con una conexion DSL.Tengo un Router 2801 conectado  la interfaz ethernet 0/0 a un modem dsl, esta interfaz recibe ip via DHCP del modem.La interfaz 0/1 esta hacia la LAN y la idea es...

From the above diagram, I am wanting to take my cable internet connect and give it to the other to networks and be able to communicate between the two networks.  I believe this can be accomplished by IP routing, but have no clue on how to do it.  Cou...

Hi,I am interested to know what is the usefulnes of Type 2 LSA's ?My understanding is that every router can generate the whole topology of an area based only on Type 1 LSAs ?I am obviously missing something, but I cannot tell whatthx,ima

I have the following router setup, myBGPrtr1<->providerBGPrtr0<->myBGPrtr2.  I am receiving a default route from the provider router and myBGPrtr2 is also advertising a default route.  Is there any way that I can somehow get myBGPrtr1 to prefer the d...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes