cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,can anybody help me in configuring QoS on my cisco877W for VoIP below is the current configCurrent configuration : 2670 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-...

Hi,I followed the procedure with the following document to configure WOL,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5023/products_configuration_example09186a008084b55c.shtmlThe WOL server is on vlan 1 and Workstation is on vlan 2WOL IP address...

tonyp8581 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A Cisco SE recommended I terminate multiple fiber links into switches running VSL, creating a MAN between my main facility, and the WAN sites across campus (they're curently P2P links w/ VLANs/Spanning-Tree).What are the security risks, if I convert ...

richberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,currently I face problem with outside nat translation and Im not sure how to solve it.I gotta 881 routerint vlan1ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0ip nat insideint vlan 2ip address 20.20.20.1 255.255.255.0ip nat insideint fa0/0ip address 1.1....

Hi,I am trying to work on qos on dmvpn.i can not see the mathed traffic with :Router# show policy-map multipointis there any alternate command to check traffic that matches policy mapversion: advent enterprise k9 03.02.S.151.1 S2 RP2Thanks

hello how are you guys i new here so i want some help over here i have two cisco router 1751 with WIC-2tand also i have ethernet to E1converter (Patton 2701 /I)and E1 to V.35 converter (Patton 2701C)i want to connect the fast ethernet in the first ro...

I have two WAN connections (OC3 and DS3) in two separate routers.  Both connections are to the same private MPLS cloud.  My company would like to force all traffic over the OC3, and use the DS3 only in the event that the OC3 fails.  I've successfully...

rmessina by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've got an existing Cisco 1841 connecting to a 10Mbps Internet Leased line. With my current setup I've configured PAT for internet access for my users, and we also have some servers on site which are assigned public ip addresses, these can be acce...

Hi,I have a RVS4000 and a WRT54GL router at home... I am planning to power down my home completely for several hours, my question is will I have to re-setup everything or will it retain the settings within the router?  Thanks in advance for your resp...

wshngai by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes