cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!My cisco 837 is connected to a ADSL Router by Ethernet Cable. I have forwarded the telnet port from my ADSL Router to the LAN IP of the Cisco Router so that i can connect to it Remotely but it is not working. I am able to telnet internally but fro...

Hi - I have two goals on my Cisco 3750E - * Limit bandwidth to match carrier provided bandwidth (10M ethernet port, but only 6M provisioned) * Prioritize some traffic over others through the use of a priority queue.I have come up with this design:ac...

Hello,I have a scenario where multiple branches are connected to Head Office via DSL links. The branches are located in differenct exchanges, everyone once in a while ALL branches go down at the exact same time except 3 branches and those 3 branches ...

Have a interesting topology layout that I am trying to work with.ASAinterface Ethernet0/1description GCI connectionnameif GCI-Insidesecurity-level 100ip address 10.116.0.1 255.255.255.0!interface Ethernet0/2shutdownno nameifno security-levelno ip add...

ello everyone,Can any one explain the below terms to me?How to identify of find whether the switch is layer 3 switch or layer 2 switch?For example, If i have one cisco switch,then how i can idendify is it a layer 3 or layer 2 switch?.Is there any com...

sathyasav by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does Cisco only allows account with privilege level 15 for doing configuration and save configuration? I tested that even I create account with privilege level 14 and manually add these commands (privilege exec level 14 enable, privilege exec ...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have some leased line WAN links (ethernet, 100 Mbps) which are encrypted.Sometimes I have on the Firewalls which connects the WAN with the LAN fragmentation errors in the logs.First I thought it's a Firewall problem but now I have found a...

I am trying to setup time service on two devices.  Once is a UC520, the second an 1840 router.  I would like to use the FQDN of the time server which is  north-america.pool.ntp.org.  This is the recommended procedure as per ntp.org due to changes of ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a customer with a c828 in routed mode with G.SHDSL module.The modem is set in routed mode and my only question is, can I put this device in bridge mode so that the ASA 5505 behind it is connected 'directly' to the internet?And if possib...

erwee1973 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're a small DSL provider and are looking to migrate from route-bridged PPPoA dsl over to PPPoE. I would like to run both in Parrallel on my 7200VXR and gradually migrate them over but have a couple questions.#1 What is ganed by migrating over from ...

ixholla69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a slight problem with some terminals behind a DHCP relay.The problem is that the terminal, when rebooted/shutdown releases its DHCP lease. HOWEVER it is not at the same time cleared from the routers ARP cache.When the terminal reloads it r...