cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have a problem, i have configured hsrp for P2P link which is on FE interface. for testing when i shut the primary link, the hsrp priority descreases, but the traffic does not go through secondary link. what could be the issue?i am attaching the...

Hi everyone,I have some questions about CBWFQ/LLQ :As explain in many cisco press book, CBWFQ determine preference between classes on  weight (derived from bandwidth command given to each class-map). So, packets in a class with a higher bandwidth wil...

Hi All,I am new to the cisco IOS. As all know that there are two ways to configure the static route.asIP route 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 < next Hop IP Address >andIP route 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 <  Exit Interface >.Can anyone explain the diference betwe...

Hi everybody,i have a stack of 3750 (WS-C3750G-24TS-1U with IOS 12.2(53)SE2).This is the conf I have:!class-map match-all DC_SC-to-DC_UW match access-group 100class-map match-all DC_SC-to-WAN match access-group 101class-map match-all D2D_Backup match...

I am facing problem in Routing in between head office and DR (disaster recovery) Side. I have two links to my DR Side. I have GRE Tunnel with Primary and Secondary Router located in head office. I want DR to use the Primary Router (tunnel 550) as pri...

Hi I have an IP SLA set up and want to make it a bit less senstative.ip sla 1 icmp-echo x.x.x.x source-interface Vlan3 timeout 10000 threshold 2 frequency 15Im trying to understand the significance of the threshold.  My understanding was 10 second ti...

Resolved! Jumbo Frames

Hi, I'm working at a client site that serves video in unicast sessions across the internet. They have a lot of internal traffic on their Cisco switch that remains internal to in order serve up archived video to the streaming media servers before it g...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Anyone out there know where I could locate a catalogue of hi-res images for a customer of mine to use on their promotional materials? Specifically looking for the 877, 877W and SRP527.I am lost right now and no one can really tell me where to...

khhang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) which DSCP marking to use for ex90s(HD video)?2)  as a test we are planning do to deploy ex90 at few of locations. at  location 1 we will do DSCP EF marking while at the other location we  will do DSCP AF41 for video.LOC1--(DSCP EF)---------------...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know there is a command that would bascially mean "ip icmp source-interface"? I know of another commands like this "ip tftp source-interface" or "ip ftp source-interface" that will allow you to source specific services from a specific ...

Hello,I have been tasked with deploying 2 routers with HSRP and 2 ASAs in Active/Standby failover.   Please see attached layout document.The routers will each have a 4 port HWIC switch. The ASAs will have an Outside interface that connects to one of ...