cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys i´m having a problem with one route that is all over mi EIGRP network and it is a summary route,  i have traced the route router by router and it is not published with the network command in any router, also i have the no-autosummary comma...

Question:In commissioning a Hub and Spoke Architecture in a DMVPN design.My question for each spoke router that is looking to authenticate into the network with CA nodes does each router create its own RSA key.Here is the configuration for each spoke...

We’re having new satellite connection; the reason for this is to minimize cost. Please see below for network setup.We want the primary connection going to internet is Gw2 (satellite) but if it reaches to 80% of bandwidth that’s the time the Gw1 will ...

rgbatucan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Kindly note that I have the following scenario and I need to configure a bridge group on the two routers:Head Office: LAN: 192.168.5.0              WAN: 10.10.10.1Branch: LAN : 192.168.7.0        WAN: 10.10.10.2Noting that I want to add a DHCP serve...

Hi, imagine you have this requirement:"Configure OSPF on the two routers. Updates should be advertised only out of the interfaces that are indicated in the IGP topology".I understand I would advertise the respective interfaces which are indicated as ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my company i want to by a core swich 3 layer to manage 6 swich LinksysSRw224G4P in network.Which is better for this :Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series or SWCH CORE CAT3750 24 10 -1000T POE + 4 SFP STDDid you now better

Hi,I am planning to put 7600-SIP-200 with 4x SPA-1XCHSTM1/OC3 on my existing 6509-E chassis with SUP720-3B. Its current flash memory is 64Mb, DRAM is 512 Mb and ISO is s72033-pk9sv-mz.122-18.SXD7.bin.My query is that with the existing memory and ISO ...

Attached is the network diagram.We are running the QoS on the WAN. We want to test the WAN QoS to make sure the class map/policy are properly configured on the router. We installed the Wireshark on the computer and want to capture the real time QoS t...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been having a ton of trouble getting a T1 connection to our provider's IPVPN network to work properly.Very simple config on a 1921with a HWIC-1DSU-T1:interface Serial0/0/0 description TW IPVPN ip address 197.18.58.214 255.255.255.252 encapsulati...

jbond by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card