cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have recently up swapped out an 877 router for an 887 router and have copied the config template accross however it will not take 3 of my commands.AAA accounting system default stop-mly group tacas+ip inspect name firewall cuseeme timeout 360...

Pls. can you guys take a look at this lab and tell me what am missing?I can't ping accorss from R3_AS_100 to R1_AS_200 & from R4_AS_100 to R2_AS_300Thx.mohamed

I have a SRP521W (Firmware: 1.01.19 (004) Jan 7 2011) and the Upstream Bandwidth field is specified in Kbps.Assuming:kbps = Kilobit per secondkBps = Kilobyte per secondWhat is Kbps ?

Hello,I am a traffic shaping newcomer and need some guidance as how to BEGIN to approach a problem with traffic.We have been rolling out Windows 7 at sites and the additional traffic it causes on installation is considerable as it has to request info...

pmettewie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,Here we stuck up with the network scenerio with some limitations.We having two routers connected with Two Different ISPs respectivetively...both these routers running with BGP with ISPs. These routers are then connected to same L3 swicth...

Hello all,While multihoming with 2 ISPs and with dual local routers- using one of the routers as HSRP primary (advertising firm owned /24 subnet), is it recomended to use one link for outbound traffic ( active router - browsing, L2L vpn traffic) and ...

mvsheik123 by Level 7
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone explain to me what exactly this means, docs mention that this is used to policy route packets generated by the router itself. Now I have a L3 switch that I want to configure PBR on and I have to physical outbound interfaces one of which...

Hi, im confused on the following and hoping someone can clue me in.I want a 1 meg connection brustable to 3 megs but I'm confused on how i should configure this using rate-limit command.will this do the trickrate-limit input 1000000 562500 562500 con...

Hi to All,I have noticed that when we are using EIGRP routing protocol, the show ip route is different from other protocol.The show ip route provides the following information that does not to seem to be available with other routing protocols  Known ...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ADSL Instability

We have the following setup:Cisco 2801 using Advanced IP Services ver 12.4 (24) T5 IOSInstalled cards consist of HWIC-4ESW, VIC2-2FXS and HWIC-ADSL-M.The ADSL connection is connected to BT and is setup for ADSL2+We have an ADSL instability issue wher...

tmohan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes