cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have multiple upstreams, none of which are currently sending us full bgp table(Only default, and some domestic routes) - We have a client who is requesting we peer with them and advertise the full bgp table.Obviously we will need to get full ta...

Material in question:Router Model: RV082Firmware: 2.0.0.19-tmOnly primary WAN port usedDescription of problem:I've had a 50mbps internet line with a 2mbps upload for a couple of weeks. I thought my ISP was having trouble because I was only getting 30...

TekNullOG by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need the MTBF of Cisco 6509-E and into Data sheet the MTBF is described as 7 years for system configuration.Is there anyone that could explain what does it mean ?ThanksRiccardo

urbinir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1941 PoE

I have c1941 with HWIC-4ESW + ILPM-4, power supply has sign POE. LEDs on ports flashing green light, PoE doesn't work.#sh power inlinePowerSupply   SlotNum.   Maximum   Allocated       Status-----------   --------   -------   ---------       ------IN...

archybald by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This might be the dumbest question of the day, but....if I telnet into a router then put the DSU/CSU into loopback (either "line loopback" / "line loopback payload" / "loopback remote full" / "loopback remote payload") ...will I lose my telnet sessio...

maxnpj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have problems with the Router 2801.When i give the command show processes cpu, the command show me that the router is working in 98%.I have vlans like voice vlan and others, I have one 20 Mb Wan Link and I redirect all traffic from my lan to thi...

Hello all,i have a small problem here. i have a remote site that has one link, the link is always congested and as such applications response is slow.i have identified the traffic that makes the link congested. however my Qos Template involves droppi...

ayokunles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am planning to have 2600 routers with Hardware compression module to accelerate the application performance and to optimize the wan bandwidth.I checked it 10 times optimize the bandwidth. Anyone do have this module and how that is performing...

Dear AllI have an issue with a c3845 router running IOS 12.4(9)T1.I have a tunnel (GRE/IP) which is routed over IPSEC via internet, and a serial connection, both to the same remote router. router also has a gig 0/0 int for connection to site wan, and...

I want certain IP (i.e. 10.1.1.1) not to exceed %50 of total bandwidth even there is no traffichere is my confighow?class-map match-all TRAFFIC match access-group 99class-map match-any media match  dscp ef class-map match-any signaling match  dscp cs...

Hi,While setting up a new site (in Hub & spoke topology) into a MPLS cloud, can some one give a general guide line to do the configuration ? Any good documentation over MPLS with work.Thanks & Regards:Gary TrivNetwork Eng & Data Center Consultant CCN...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card