cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi ,      i have 7 routers in my wan topology. one router is hub(HQ) and rest of the are spokes(Branches). i configured gre over Ipsec vpn.nowhow do i configure them in multiple ospf area so that my HQ router will be area 0 and the branches are like ...

Hello,I am designing a dual local router ISP multihomed network and I need some recommendations on the edge routers and the distribution layer switches I should use in my design. Right now we have two 6509s as internet edge devices multihoming to two...

Hello all,I have  a cisco 1811 router with 12.4(6) IOS, I would like to ask can I use this as a layer 2 switch?When I issue vlan ID command it gives me " Invalid input detected", I need use this device as switch to create different vlan on and the co...

rouzbehta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our 870 series router just died and I need to get a replacement ASAP. I'm looking on newegg.com andsee a couple that would work. But, wanted to get some opionins first.We have a DSL connection, so I want a router/modem combo. I'd also like it to have...

Hi,I'm curious to know what is Supervisior Engine or Supervisior Module that is used in 4500 or such higher modular switches. And how to configure them. Also how to check the current configuration of any switch having sup installed on it.I'm having a...

Hello All,I am trying to configure QoS on my Cisco 851w router using the class-map command.However it won't accept the class-map command.The router is running cisco IOS version 12.4(15)T10"C850-advsecurityk9-mz.124-15.T10.bin"Can anyone help?Thanks.G...

mackeyuk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to use a 3750 switch running 12.2 code to route between two networks in a test setup.Switch#sh verCisco IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-IPSERVICES-M), Version 12.2(25)SEE2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1986-2006 by Cisco Systems, In...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good MorningDoes anyone know where I can find the change logs for the ADSL Firmware's.I realize each firmware comes with its individual bug fixes, however there is usually a significant difference between the shipped firmware and latest firmware avai...

Hello.  I have three VLANS set up on my Catalyst 3560G switch.  Each VLAN has its own subnet and I have enabled IP routing and set up my VLANS so that clients on VLANS 1 and 3 can get to VLAN 2 because they share a server located on VLAN 2.  However,...

richard by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TeamI am trting to test multicast between two sites connected over WAN...SIte A is connected to Site B with DS3 link with  ethernet output.The DS3 link is connncteted between cisco 2851 router at each end.At Lan SIde Cisco 2851 router is conncted ...

Can any one suggest me that the license is an evaluation or original in the router.Output is shown below:sh licen allLicense Store: Primary License StorageStoreIndex: 0 Feature: datak9                            Version: 1.0License Type: PermanentLi...