cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is some recommendation to restart routers from time to time ?Somes guys told me that if a router is more than a year up it could cause performance issues.I searched for this kind of info but couldn't find anything related.An...

Hello,After upgrading the IOS for crypto features,there is no command  IP HTTP SECURE-SERVER in IOS and also i can't do WEB Browsing  through HTTP??? though i have applied a command IP HTTP SERVERThe IOS uploaded to  c2950-i6k2l2q4-tar.121-22.EA13 al...

HiWe got a Triangle Setup.A connects to B   = 1MBA connects to C  = 1MBB connects to C  = 2MBMost of the services are located in A.server located in B needs to replicate with Server located in C and vice-versaIf B or C loses link with A then reachabi...

Can I delete the running IOS from flash on an operational 3845 router to make room for the newer version?  The flash isn't large enough to hold two versions.  Doesn't the IOS get loaded and run from NVRAM?  I don't want to take down an operational ro...

johartman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     Does anyone use this feature?I have seen the document on CCO explaining how to turn it on/off, but was looking for some guidelines to using it.So please don't point me to that doc!ThanksColin

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WIC-1T and E1

Recently we want to connect Internet link of Bandwidth 2M at one of the locations. It has WIC-1T module currently catering to 1M.We have placed order with X.21 interface  and 2M bandwidth. Our implementation team said that this is the E1 and it canno...

Resolved! VPN

Hello,This is our EzVPN Router config, show crypto isakmp indicates Tunnel  Established but cannot ping any host behind the router to any server  behind the other end.Server IP at other end : 192.168.1.100/24crypto isakmp policy 10 hash md5 authentic...

dear allcan anyone please guide me how can i control my bandwidth for each subnet which is behind the router. means i have got multiple client having their own subnets connected to a single router on FE0/1 and they are connected to wan via public IP ...

HiI have two T1s in a Multilink 1 groupand having issues with the bundle name not always being the same and thus causing only one T1 to be able to join the bundledebugging -------------------------1w5d: Se1/0:0 MLP: Link not added to bundle1w5d: Se1/...

fprime7 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys. I'm getting ready to implement VOIP on our LAN. I will have a PRI gateway that takes calls out to the PSTN, so I do not need to worry about WAN issues. I am going to be using non-Cisco, SIP phones, and I will have two VLAN's setup - the n...