cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,i need to solve this problem. Oru client has own AS with IP range.We are connected into interface exchange centre with L3 Switch Catalyst 3550. On this switch we have configured own IP range with our AS.How can i solve this problem with this de...

Nice to meet you.When connecting two sites with overlapping addresses, or can be implemented in a single router You?Can you achieve it without setting up the DNS-Server. ?Is intended to be realized in only one Cisco Router(NAT-Router). Site-A -------...

I need to set up a VPN connection between two branch offices and the main office (three nodes)From the specs it looks like CISCO881-K9 can do the job, but I would like to get som advice before I order.What is the main difference between CISCO881-SEC-...

Hiwe have 2 lines. packets are not going through primary link.  I have configured EIGRP. it is working. but fail over is not working. I tried with static as belowstatic route for leased line is 172.20.103.0 255.255.255.0 172.20.255.65 ( have changed ...

Hi,Router is running with IOS 12.4(24T) and we are having problems like file download stalls, some emails not being send or received. CBAC is enabled on this router with default values. MTU is also the default value. This problem has started all of a...

Hi All,I have received an RMA spare  NM- HDV-1E1-30, while inserting this card in CISCO 3725, the router is not getting booted and giving below error.====================================================================================================...

can someone please tell me why the bug's CSCtb50340 , CSCtg99722, CSCti83927 , CSCsu05453 are called as proprietary stuff and why cisco did not anounce any statu on them.where is the issue currently standing and what is the severitly level on it........

Hi experts,Hopefully somebody can help meThe situation: I have a Cisco router with NAT and configured the following:ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.10.100 80 interface FastEthernet0/0 80This means, from the Internet I can reach the webserver....

I have a few edge sites with analog phone and I have central site with analog PBX (LG PBX)I would like to connect analog phone to analog PBX over the internet.the requirements of the edge site are:* adsl connection to the internet*one tunnel IPSEC* u...

inbald by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We have MPLS core on which we provide l3 mpls vpn service. There is a scenario that customer required dual last mile on difference locations acting as active and backup.We provide lastmile via access network partner which extends the last mi...

Hi,I need help on port mapping......I have some VOIP devices which works fine on certain range of source ports only. Port numbers are:-5060, 6070, 8090, 9000 to 9004, 20000  to 21000. But I am using PAT (Nat Overloading) on my outgoing interface whic...

vinuqueta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have network consisting of approx. 8 7200's running LNS/MPLS/BGP and we provide predominantly private networks to clients(Majority of client networks are a mix of Ethernet tails and DSL).We have received a request from one client to support mul...