cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have some question about protocol HSRP, as i know HSRP is a protocol do fail over hardware( Active and Standby).After i configured HSRP already and my configure is working ( switch 01 is Active and switch 02 is Standby ) but when i take my...

The hardware / software / license information is as follows: Cisco ASA 5505 , ASA version 7.2(4) , ASDM version 5.2(4) License: Base license with 3DES-AES The scenario is as follows: 1. The 5505 sets up a VPN tunnel to another 5510 box. The tunnel...

Hi,I have a querry regarding sharing traffic equally on all the E1's attached in Multilink.In my setup I'm running with two routers and a P2P link between them. I have a bundeled 4 E1's into Multilink. My querry here is when I check the traffic flow ...

HiI have two ISPs providing MPLS VPN service to my sites. We want to use BGP as PE-CE routing protocol (EBGP session with each ISP) to exchange my LAN routes but I have some questions about convergence time, i need to switch to secondary ISP as fast ...

Good Day,I have configured my Cisco 881 and finally got past the "Cannot see my network" with IPSec VPN issue.I have a usecase where I need to access the gateway from the VPN Session.When I connect to the VPN using Cisco VPN Client 4.8x, I do not get...

hi, I have a Cisco 881 and I want to use Easy VPN. VLAN 1: 192.168.4.0WAN: 10.0.0.0VPN: 192.168.8.0VPN connects and I get an IP of 192.168.8.100 from my pool. I can ping my cisco at VLAN1 (192.168.4.1), but I cannot access my local resources. I g...

I'm trying to configure QoS on my 877 router to give priority to voice packets.  However, when I do a show policy-map for WAN interface, all the classes show 0 bps.  When I do a show int for the WAN interface, I get the correct bandwidth util.This 87...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, my ISP recently upgraded their infrastructure and now our 876 will not connect through ATM.I have the WAN connection working temporarily through another router using the external modem my ISP gave me.I am trying to configure the 876 to use one...

Release 15.0S offers:New feature releases delivered sooner (three new feature releases per year) Broadened operational feature consistency across major releases Predictable new feature release and rebuild schedules Proactive individual releases that ...

Hello,Current Scenario:HQ site:Server vlan replicating data to DR site servers having a same subnet on HQ and DR by doing Bridging on core switch accross the WAN between HQand DR.TASK TO BE DONE:The bridging link  which terminates on core will termin...

Hello all,I have two network designs that I would like you all to look over and let me know what is the better way to go.Design 1: This design links each office with BGP and OSPF.Design 2: This design links each office with EIGRP.When looking at each...

chrisfata by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have a nat and vpn setup on my Cisco 2801 router.Everything is working as expected except the NAT.  I have a single static nat translation but it only works for inbound and not outbound.  Going outbound, it uses the default overload nat addre...

tbeiser11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes