cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I want to configure traffic shaping (or bandwidth) on ASR 1006 but somehow it is not working. Interesting ACL is not catch the traffic? You can see the configuration at the below.MY PC(10.200.0.217) ------> FW (with NAT - 194.X.X.X) --...

Hi,I have a serious problem bringing up an GRE Tunnel combined wir vrf-lite funktion. A 2951 Version 15.0(1)M3 with fixed internet uplink has a tunnel to a 2811 12.4(13r)T with PPPoE session (fixed IP).without VFR everything seems to be ok:C2951C2811...

may i know default IOS file installed at flash memory or SD RAM? if flash memory 95% out of memory, does will affect the performance of router? the SD RAM is upgraded to max. if yes,  what type of command i should use in order the IOS file from flash...

Does anyone have any idea why the IPv6IP tunnel mode would be unavailable on a 2911 running 15.1.3T?  Does this tunnel mode require a special license or is the Base IP license enough for it?  As I understand the documentation I've been able to find, ...

rbrocks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 857 ADSL 2+

Hello,i just got a C857, it synch up without a problem 16megs*900 but for some reason it is not getting a IP from the ISP(Bell Canada)... can someone check the config n tell me what i am doing wrng?sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration...

I'm relatively new to Cicso hardware but have been in the IT community for over a decade and I am a little perplexed as to why this router is doing what it is.  Here goes..I have a 2911 configured to connect to the Internet on gig0/0 with DHCP enable...

rbrocks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i using xmodem to transfer the cisco ios image to my cisco 870 series router. but during the sending process, it automatic prompt the error message with aborted by user. what the happen?thanks.

Hi,My speed has dropped from 1.3 MBps tp 750 KBps over the past few days. Anyone got any ideas what could cause this? I've tried a few reboots over the past few days but still the same. I plug in my old o2 router and it syncs at 1.3MBps, but then the...