cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

one of the two neighbors doesn't receive hellos and belevies that its neighbor is down and change the state to DOWN.R1%OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr x.x.x.2 on Port-channel13 from FULL to DOWN, Neighbor Down: Dead timer expiredNo errors on the two ph...

Is there a document which summarises the devices which support GRE in hardware and the limitations ?Am i correct in thinking the entry evel for h/w based GRE is the SUP32 PISA ?Is there no hardware support for GRE in the 4500, even with 10Gb Sup ?All...

clscisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I configured SNMP with following command, with this command i can able to view all the port traffic and event details in that router but i want to send only one interface ex:Fastethernet0/0 traffic and event details to my SNMP server. please assis...

Ok so I'm setting up these TCP ports on allowing them on one point to the next but I don't know how to block it from the source to the router or block it from the source to a destination?  It keeps showing up saying TCP is going to this destination I...

Hi,When we add "ip host hostname ip-address1 ip-address2...ip-address8", will this run as sequential order?Meaning the ip-address1 will always be the highest priority and if it is not reachable then go to ip-address2 and so on...http://www.cisco.com/...

tom_chan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got a problem with an application when it transferred data to remote site.I found the speed of data transferring was limited under 64 Kbps, even though the communication line had bandwidth 256 kbps.This application run on VMS and used decnet pro...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect an Catalyst 3750 which is doing intervlan routing for 5 Valns and is connected to an ASA5510 which in turn is connected to a Cisco 1841. The 1841 is connected to the ISP and is doing the NATing. One port on the Catalyst is conf...

I have two routers, 2501 and 2522. The first router is always on that state"Router(boot)#", I tried to enter the ROMmon and change the configurationregister in order to boot using the new value, so I did but I could not findthe command "copy tftp fla...

hgamal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a lab, I am trying to use the attached topo and ping from R1 to 200.1.1.1 (on R5). On R1 my BGP routes are best and valid, but I can not ping Lo on R5.  The traceroute dies at R3, but on R3, when I do sh ip route, it shows valid paths, what gives...

Hello Community!I have an issue with Cat6506 with Supervisor Engine 32 not booting to rommon.Please check the attachment for log where there is no responce after RP image is booted from RP DRAM00:00:07: %OIR-SP-6-CONSOLE: Changing console ownership t...

HELLOIM A NEW MEMBER A NEED YOUR HELPI HAVE A ROUTER 2801 THE IOS IS 12.3, WITH 1 WIC 2-TACTUALLY I NEED UNIFICATE THIS 2 CONFIGURATION Y DUAL WIC SERIAL (WIC 2-T)EXAMPLE1:Using 1622 out of 196600 bytesversion 12.4service timestamps debug datetime ms...

Hello,I have just purchased a 4 port SWITCH (HWIC-4ESW) for my CISCO 1841.Can it be that both products are completely isolated from each other ?I mean by this :My INTERNET comme in F0/0 and on F0/1 I have DHCP and INTERNET to the connected computer.T...

Now a day’s trend is to get mpls vpn links from service providers & get to off-shore offices or customers. In which customer is typically using MPLS from service providers as transport medium from VPN customers prospective...where in all MPLS feature...