cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have 1841 router, SDM is installed but FA 0/0 is connected to ISP modem, and FA 0/1 is connected to intern/w through a linksys switch, given ip address as per the interfacesInterface                        IP-Address      OK? Method           Statu...

Dear All, I have an odd case please see the diagram link below, i need reach from R-C01 (192.168.253.0/24) to 192.168.90.0/24 load balance or load  sharing via R-BH-01 and RR01 is it posible ? how to  configure it?

morse_d3d by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,we have a problem in routing  between primary and secondary links.we have a two office and we are connected with intranet 2 Mb and we have configured back-up Site-Site VPN on firewall for remote office.Now the problem is when the primary is...

How does one identify what the default route is using ospf?I added it with two different commands and there is no indication what interface or network is the default route.see attachthx

I've never setup a DSL connection before so I'm looking for help on things I may have missed. If you see anything in my config, let me know. I'm not sure about my NAT commands.DSL modem is 192.168.1.254Cisco 871 router is 192.168.1.250LAN DC server i...

Hi,I have a couple of hosts on a remote network which are infected with a Trojan and various other malware. The hosts themselves are on a DHCP network and I would like to block access from these hosts using a MAC filter.Is this possible on 12.4(24)T2...

jpecarski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am interested in a Cisco 1941W or 1941 specs state it has 2 x Onboard LAN 10/100/1000. The datasheet sheet calls them WAN then LAN ports. I've seen the Cisco Router performance PDF which states this model does upto 25Mbps throughput.  Does this mea...

HelloCould someone help me with an extended access list that I try to figure out.I want my router to only accept various /16 prefixes and deny everything that is greater than /16.Right now i get these networks: 192.12.0.0/16       192.13.0.0/16     1...

user55600 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Doing a large multicast qos setup for a client using a video content server to push to remote sites.  The question I have is about the QoS.  I started to setup a QoS policy with that multicast stream address and realized that multicast is an egress t...

Hello,I was wondering if there's an equivalent feature on the ASA to the Linux command 'arping.'My ISP has a gateway in the building whose ARP cache refresh periods are set to some ridiculously long interval. It's always a huge production to reassign...

jack by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have spent some time trying to get DDNS to work with freedns.afraid.org. they do not use the name:pw authentication the others use, they use a SHA key at the end of a string.http://freedns.afraid.org/dynamic/update.php?U2lnOWswTVRTTUl-and-so-onyou ...

ebeckett by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

deal all,can you ppl please suggest me if i want to limit the bandwidth per "network" yes i am saying per net how can i do it..scenario is .. we are getting a big pipe from our ISP now we want to limit the bandwidth per client... like in cloud model ...

I have recently purchased three Cisco 2620 Routers on eBay, I am currently taking CCNA 4. I want to upgrade the IOS of the routers. When I go to the download page after signing in to Cisco.com I am unable to download anything. I am advised that To Do...

I would wondering if Flex Link would be supported on a layer 3 Etherchannel? The document states that is works on layer 2 ports or port channels and not vlan or layer 3 interfaces. Since I am defining my layer 3 on the sub-interfaces i was wondering ...

marknigh1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes