cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe got a some of error message from our ITP(7613). I already checked error message meaning in the cisco website.but they didn't mention anything.my curious is what does mean at the below error message and how do I do next action?*Jun 14 11:51:0...

Hi,my network works in RBE in ipv4.I have a 7204 router connected with ATM network to CPEs.CPEs are configured in IRB brdige mode and receives IP addresses from an external DHCP server.Now I want to introduce the ipv6.I woul like to use the dual-stac...

I have a customer who's outbound interface is a FE interface configured for 100MBs.  The actual circuit is only about 11MB download and just barely 1MB upload.  The policy map they had configured on their interface wasn't being triggered before the l...

leelove01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 881 router with IOS 12.4(20)T3 and I can access router with no problem using CCP. Also the router surf internet with no problem. On my local network I have an Ubuntu server wich can be accessed locally with the IP 1.1.100.241. On th...

Hello,I have GSR12404 with PRP-2 SIP-501 SPA-5X1GE-V2 with ISO XR 3.5.3When I try to configure ETHERCHANNEL feature and commit, router prints out this message(and this happens even if I configure ONLY interface bundle-ether 1):RP/0/0/CPU0:(config)#sh...

I am doing NAT from IPv6 to IPv4 on GGSN, from log it can translated from IPv6 to IPv4 normally:================SAMI 3/4: Nov 19 05:29:30.006: IPv6 NAT: IPv6->IPv4:                 src (2001:236::CDC8:1D93:7CA6:58B1 -> 10.100.112.8)                 d...

kraiviset by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I would like to understand how the Router 3 can select the best bgp path for the next network layout:I am not sure how Router 3 can find the best path for network 131.108.1.0/24 if R1 and R2 are directly connected to it. Do not know neither...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anone know of or reccomend a traffic generator that can send out HTTP, FTP, RTP etc across a WAN? I could use one for my QoS study and LAB. I do remember them having one in the QoS training course but i cant remember the name of it. I think i...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert,I have one switch WS-C3750G-12S-E. I want to install the c3750-ipservices-mz.122-25.SEC2.bin ios in it. I have username & password for download the ios, But I am not able to find out this ios on cisco site.  If anyone able to find it, Pleas...

Hello,I was wondering if any  one could help me with this one. I have a perimeter router which has 2 Internet connections attached.I am trying to classify some traffic based on URL/media type and route this non essential traffic out the secondary lin...

peterbeck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes