cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,If you all look at the attachment image,What im trying to get worked is that the 82.170.250.10 must ping with the webserver but not with the 10.0.0.10 (intern network)ive got this problem fixed by giving a ACL command in the intern_router...

isyanci86 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,     I am new to the multicast ...I have configured below template in the Cisco 6500 Switch.Multicasting is working in same VLAN but while between vlan it is not working...Any one having idea about this pls help me...Or anyone having templat...

We have a 10Mb MPLS line connected to an 1841 router, the interface is set up for 100Mb/full.  I have a shaping policy set up on the interface, however the provider is claiming that we're bursting to over 10Mb of traffic, can someone please verify th...

niro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear madams/sirsMy company is upgrading its Network to Metro Ethernet E-lines. We have already made some testswith old router such as 2600 series and they are ok.Also my company is thinking of buying crypto IPsec devices (additional to IPsec of the C...

I am in the process of putting together a plan to implement vlans on flat (vlan1) network.  Currently we are running a flat network (192.168.0.0/16) with 2 remote sites connected via DS3 ATM point to point circuits.  On my LAN interfaces at the remot...

Hello all,I need to configure NAT  (ip nat inside source static 172.x.x.x. 202.x.x.x route-map voicegateway), but can't seem to find the right command.I find the command: sh ip nat translations, but can't find the command to configure, not in the glo...

Dear all,Today Morning i got this log:%MLS_ACL_COMMON-DFC10-4-MLS_ACL_CONSIST: ACL TCAM inconsistency seen at index 29764from Cisco 6513 Cat Switch.Can anyone tell me what is this log?Thanks

Good morning,I have a problem that has me completely stumped and was hoping for some insight from those much more brilliant than I. Here is a fast synopsis of the issue: When pinging from the ethernet side of the router, the serial interface does not...

hi team.I would like to know as following item which has some concern for our network. 1. if RIP has a default-route and we redistribute RIP to EIGRP, the default-route is removed as default. Right?     --> when We test this item with Dynamips, the d...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes