cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,As I know, By default, if I use vlan interface to form ospf neighbor, the ospf cost should be 1 whatever what speed it is.But now if I add auto-cost reference 10000 (default is 100). then it show all ospf interface to cost 10.Why it show this ...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i am facing with some difficulties to implement QOS on my C6k router.i have a sup720-3b with 7600-sip-400 and SPA-1XOC48\POS, IOS ver SXI3.i want to implement a QOS policy that limit a specific ip address to a 200Mbps (TCP Traffic) BW.i though...

aviyoshi10 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just wondering if anyone has ever come across this bug.http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCti63508&from=summaryI've just installed a 2951 into a site and I need to set up multiple site ...

Resolved! ASA upgrade

I need to move from an ASA with no IPS to one with IPS. Can I copy over the configuration file from the current ASA to the new one. Will the IPS module cause me grief. It's a 5510 with a security plus license.Thanks

fundataca by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Design Question

Hello,I'm not certain if I'm posting this question in the correct forum but I'm sure many of you will have some very valuable input.I'm designing a network setup and have two options for configuring the outside switches and cisco ASAs.Option 1, the o...

Hi All,        I have 14 vlan for different subnet,between them connectivity is going fine but i want all VLN's member use internet access facility.i configured router but router goes restert every 5 to 10 minute.plese help me. i am attached my netwo...

Customer has older 2950s in multiple closets. Wants to expand and needs POE as part of the new switche features.  Will the 2950's stack with the 3750's and still allow for management from a single console?

Running a Cisco 857W on ADSL with 8 static IP addresses (7 sequential: 11.22.33.166-172 and also 11.22.33.99).  I need to do a combination of  static and dynamic NAT to accomplish my goals here.  What I cannot figure  out is where to apply certain se...