cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have been researching the procedure to replace the ATM Interface module in a Cisco 3660, but I am not finding much. Are there any steps I need to perform or any tips I need to keep in mind when replacing an ATM interface module? I have never replac...

Hello,In one of my remote office, we have a 1841 device (c1841-advipservicesk9-mz.124-19.bin) with a WIC-1ADSL=that is used for Internet browsing and access to our private network through an ipsec gre tunnel.As the internet browsing is consuming a lo...

Resolved! ip default-gateway

Confused about static routing.Tried to configure a static route on a 2620 router but is indicates there is no such command.i used ip default-gateway.I thought that is supposed to be used, or can be used, when ip routing is not enabled.when is this us...

HiI have Cisco 2600 Router .show ip interface briefInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolFastEthernet0/0            xx.xx.xx.250  YES DHCP   up                    up  FastEthernet0/1            172.16.0.2...

fosiulalam by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently deploying a Cisco 877  using ADSL for our customer.We have deployed many of these routers for our customer and always seem to have trouble with our west coast installs.  Mostly it is getting the right information from our vendorOur l...

Hi all,Can someone tell me what's BGP? and why to use it? and in which circunstance to use it instead of others routing protocols like Eigrp,Rip or Ospf? What is his strenght and weakness? Help me to see clear with BGP. Thanks in advance

Hi All,About 24 hours ago one of our routers that's been running for years suddenly dropped connection. We started to troubleshoot and so far haven't been able to rule out OSI Layer 1.I've spoken to our ISP (Nildram/Opal) and they're still running te...

Has anyone seen this?Have a 3945 router with a switch module.  When doing a trace route from the switch module it shows the management interface first and then a unknown or perhaps a virtual address of 10.10.3.29 that is configured no where on the ro...