cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,What's the best practice for DHCP at remote branch offices? Configure DHCP on the Cisco routers or use the Microsoft DHCP at Head Office?Of course if the WAN goes down the branches will have no ip connectivity but all applications are accessed ove...

Resolved! GRE tunnel and VRF

Hi, I have created simple topology with two routers directly connected over Gig0/0 interfaces. Loopback0 interfaces are used as GRE tunnel source/destination. Loopback99 interfaces are just mimicking the customer subnets.   When I try to ping vrf cus...

iores by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Olá tentei resetar o cisco asr 1002 mas nada funciona já baixei vários emuladores troquei de computador fiz todos os procedimentos mas não consigo acessar via rommon.alguém tem algum macete

At the moment I have migrated a L2 (VLAN) from Brownfield network into ACI Bridge Domain all hosts are working fine until I disabled PIM on the BD, hosts are using Brownfield L3 Routing network. So in order to listen/join to Multicast, hosts within t...

Hi,I'm trying to learn enough to be able to get a CCNA. Spanning Tree Protocol has 5 port states:Disabled, blocking, listening, learning and forwarding.and 3 port roles:Root port, designated port and blocking portIt's difficult for me to figure out t...

trane.m by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I hope you all are fine.I have one question plz help me with answer.When we don use STUB in OSPF that time also we can see all LSA5 routes right?When we enable NSSA that time also we can see all LSA 5 routes right ? Then why we are using N...

Hello collegues! Recently I started reciving some message on my dmvpn spoke routerJun 17 16:11:05.600: %IOSXE_QFP-2-LOAD_EXCEED: Slot: 0, QFP:0, Load 99% exceeds the setting threshold 95%.5 secs traffic rate on QFP: Total Input: 27521 pps (27.5 kpps)...

nec82 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We would like to know if we can achieve the following scenario with NAT configurations on our Cisco Routers: Based on the diagram above, we would like that: 1- When Host A  (1.1.1.1) connects to the public IP address 3.3.3.3 over the internet, 3.3.3....

screenshot.242.jpg
Feblex123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes