cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello and thanks for reading,I need to provide Internet wifi access to our visitors in the office while keep our network safe.We have one Cisco 3560, I've created one VLAN for VoIP and assigned several ports to it, in these ports I attached the VoIP ...

I am tasked to configure this router and deploy to our remote office in Samoa but I am having difficulty gettting the switchpart to work. From the router console, I can ping outside but a pc plugin to the switchport is not seeing outside. Is there a ...

Resolved! QoS question

Hi,Have this Gig interface directly connected to a 10Mb link to the ISP.GigabitEthernet0/0 is up, line protocol is up   Hardware is MV96340 Ethernet, address is 0025.45f2.09a0 (bia 0025.45f2.09a0)  Internet address is x.x.x.x/30  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1...

I am familiar with serial V.35 interfaces. To this date I have seen them as pin-out type of interface.Now in one site, an member of the IT staff  tells me that a router has CSU/DSU (RJ-45 connector). However, future "PTT handoff type" to be delivered...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please see sketch attached.Imagine this is a midsize company that wants to provide full redundancy at Core, Distribution and Access Layer.Question:Between the two Cisco rotuers 2811A and 2811B, there is no need to have a physical connection there ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one router configured qos shape as below.Shape-wan is applied at branch side as well as hub side link, link is point to point.As per the below configuration, Bc is 640000 & link bandwidth is 30Mb.Is the Bc value correct and 30Mb BW will be ...

Gurus,I'm trying to enable stac compression on an HDLC T1 between a 2621 and 6513. On the 2621 int s0/0 config I issue the "compress stac" command and on the 6513 s3/1/0/9:1 interface I issue the same. The link between the two devices stays up, meani...

neonetsup by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 sites, each sites having 28 servers , 10 3550 swittches and 2 3750 switches. Each server has 2 NIC cards. There are 2 Vlans, each server belong to different VLAN. Each VLAN port of server is directly connected to 3550 switches in order to c...

Hi we are  facing  packet  drop at  some of the interfaces of a 7609 switch . Output drop rate is keep  increasing  now .   It is mainly  effecting on the  Cisco  SIP ( SPA  intertface  card instance ) interface           1)      Will  it  happe...

k_sinjish by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2600 router that I would like to use for trunking, but have no idea how.  Below is my current home network setup, could you please provide soe guidence on how to configure trucking please.

Hello everybody,I must change the QoS configuration on a router Cisco 871 (IOS: IP services 12.4(24) T1). The service policy is applied to the routed port, fastethernet4.Can I do the changes from within the policy-map configuration without removing t...

Hi All,I'm looking for some urgent help please.I have a Cisco 1901 router with 2 onboard Gigabit Ethernet ports that are configured as a BVI due to an unusual config with the ISP (it works!).I also need to route/NAT to from 2 or 3 other subnets and r...

accurisit by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been looking for which versions of IOS have the ftp server built in. I have version 15.1.2T, advipservices level, and I have some FTP commands, but not ftp-server.I've looked in Feature Navigator, but can only see SFTP server as an option.Can...

simmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes