cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,we have deployed pair of 9500-32C in Stacwise-virtual. It is Aggregation node of big site and connecting to backbone by 2 EBGP links (one from each switch).I have noticed long downtime during ISSU and as we are deploying more of these to other ...

lab.png
ms339r001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!We have ASR1001x with fullview and ipsec tunnels. We use local policy to forward packets from PA addresses to their respective gateways. When the traffic load is high PBR stop working and the router starts using cef, when there is litt...

shados by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, Iam creating Smart license in IOSXR with http So I used "destination transport-method http" and also put the destination url. When I do show run, i see "destination transport-method email disable" also in the configuration ----- call-ho...

okochat18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I'm configuring new Esa cluster because, the ip address of it are changed so that, I would like to know if the cluster needs to communicate to ldap or others networks services . Another question is regards to the gateway, In which way...

Hi All,We have a URL which resolves to particular public ip and performance of that website is slow than expected from our office . We have a P2P link from office to DataCentre and from DataCentre it exits to internet. We observed the performance was...

IOU3#sh ip route bgp | begin GatewayGateway of last resort is not setB 4.0.0.0/8 [200/0] via 192.168.34.4, 00:02:05IOU3#IOU3#sh ip route 4.0.0.0Routing entry for 4.0.0.0/8Known via "bgp 100", distance 200, metric 0, type internalLast update from 192....