cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a question about how a packet behave's with GRE tunnel's. If rouer A  send a ping to router B  and the ping goes through the tunnel what will the router do for the ip source and ip destination information, will it change it or encapsul...

Hi ThereI got a cisco 3845 and i am just wondering how much the box can run as bandwidth on the Gig link? I have a 100M WES circuit and it seems if I apply a shapping at 100M the point to point connection is loosing packets (not frequently) but still...

Hi,I was wondering if anyone can advise, as I am new to Cisco.I have been asked to setup a Cicso 2960 as both an NTP Client and an NTP server.This is so that it will be able to get it's NTP updates from a Windows server, and will also act as an NTP s...

Hi,We need to extend same VLAN over IP network having 6500 series switches running IOS  Version 12.2(18)SXF15a.L2tpV3 commnads which worked  well for 3800 series routers are not supported on 6500 IOS.Following commanfs are working on router  :l2tp-cl...

I need to be able to throttle bandwidth for a specific server (the AV server) going out to all clients. We keep running into the issue of users turning on systems that haven't beeen on for a while and our AV server pushing out all the updates for the...

Hey guys,I have a user sitting inline with a cisco phone. When he plugs into the port fas4/0/36 I see his phone on vlan11. When he pluggs in his laptop it comes in on port fas3/0/19 and his mac address are static.sw-van-can-3750-Stack#sh mac address-...

Hi expert,I would like to announce "ip address 10" to ISP B when the interface EF0/0 is down. Grateful if you could advise how to do it. The trace commands are in the configuration file as below. Thank you--- configuration ------track 1 interface FE0...

Hi,We have currently running following WAN setup for our core site.1- All remote sites have 34M cct,  connected to core site over 155M MPLS links using 7200 router at core.2-backup is over ISDN using 3600 router or some sites have 2nd MPLS backup lin...

I have two dns servers, DNS1 goes out through ADSL router R1 (this is the firewall’s default route). DNS2 goes out through R2 ADSL Router (R1 send all the traffic from DNS2 to R2). R2 has only one public IP address so I’m doing NAT overload for bro...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My core switch is choking with high CPU frequently.There is no routing protocal configured just Static toutes are configured and one PBR.Request you to help me to resolve this.Please check the attached logs for reference.