cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have a remote office using VPN to connect HQ. Currently we added MPLS to that office for primary use and want to use that VPN as backup.VPN use EIGRP. The question is since we redistribute EIGRP into BPG for MPLS, it show it's AD as 170 (E EIGRP)....

yytsn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Lacp

Hi, my setup is vlan 10 vlan 11Port fa 0/9 and Fa 0/10 connects to Primary Barrcuda LoadBalancer Port fa 0/11 and fa 0/12 connects to Secondary Barrcuda LoadBalancerinterface fa 0/9switchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 10interface fa 0/10switc...

Hi, I wanted to ask does CISCO1841 support 2 different dlsw remote-peer? The thing is we have the below configuration running fine on a CISCO2600 but not in 1841.ip subnet-zero!isdn switch-type basic-net3isdn voice-call-failure 0!dlsw local-peer peer...

Hello,I am really very much interested in Network Administration,and recently got a job in the same.We have remote locations having installed with new T1 lines, which means new circuits and new IP Space. The circuits have been delivered and are ready...

anisha.vi by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I found documention I thought supported the idea that the 2901 was able to hold v2 WICs from teh 2900 series data sheetThe EHWIC slot provides enhancements to the prior generation’s high-speed WAN interface card(HWIC) slots while provide maximum ...

I just got a replacement 2901 due to a bad power supply and while configuring it to be put into production I've come across an inability to enter the ip sla 1 command.  I'm given a very limited amount of options, when I was expecting to be able to en...

Greetings, im looking at configuring an 1841 for PBR with Object tracking for two circuits, one SDSL and one DSL.I want to send web traffic via the DSL circuit and all other traffic down the SDSL circuit.Ive had a look at the following guide and all ...

We are using 3750 & 2960 switches in our network. The network is in star configuration with 3750 at the center and 2960 as the spokes. Each 2960 is in different VLAN & the internal network (hosts) of 3750 is in separate VLAN. EIGRP routing is impleme...

pragenius by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does anybody know how long does it take a Cisco router to detect a power failure?Would it survive a 5ms power outage during a UPS maintenence without a reboot, e.g.?Thanks,Milan

Hallo,after some years I got problem saving running conf to start conf (https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-5157;jsessionid=2152644DDAB958EC34651BC608967DC6.node0 ) when I hit yes after reload router not load full config.so I make boot conf flas...

locus2007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes