cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! WCCP v2

HiIf configuring WCCP v2 on a router, how many hops away can the Websense servers be? Thanks for your helpKevin

ktwaddell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The router is performing PAT for internet access and I'm trying to enable it as an EZVPN server Using the Cisco VPN client, I'm able to connect it and bring up the tunnel. i can pass traffic by vpn and can ping the local device but cant access it ...

Attached is a rough sketch for my question. Site A is connected to SiteB & C over leased line link.question is pertaining to site B & Site C segments.Site B uses ip segment 192.168.200.0 /24. So in this case assume coreswitch 1 site B to be having 19...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are having two 6500 series switches in same floor. In First switch 6748 line cards is installed with DFC-3 card.In our Editing  workstations are connected to this line card for higher cache as well performance. In second switch I have installe...

I am trying to establish a GRE tunnel between 2 routers, within the path another router is performing NAT.From the router at each end I can telnet to the distant end using the my tunnel source as my telnet source interface and the tunnel destination ...

hmdavies by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,For VOIP purposes I need to setup a second PVC (ATM PPPoA) witin my Cisco 867 config. My provider provide me with two ATM connections (using the same line), but the problem is I can't find a good setup guide for this issue. Biggest problem...Iam a...

Hi,Is it possible on a Cisco 867 to configre each port individualy, or only by using Vlan's? Everytime I try to assign a IP to an individual port I get the message: 'IP Address may not be configured on L2 links'. I have tried the following:# Config T...

We are using EIGRP to propagate routes thru VTI with IPSEC from our HQ to our branches, using 3 provider. On one of the link, the EIGRP is often down and comes up right away ( flapping ? ) thus making our link unstable and slow. we are using a same c...

Hello,I m running with a smooth enterprise network,IT Manager is planning for Disaster recovery for the enterprise on another location.How can i setup the failover of internal enterprise application to the DR site from network point of view, IT manag...