cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

guys quick one if you have class A address with /24 (around 100 of them and you want to aggregate them as summary only) so we have to advertise the one specific network under BGP config with /24network???? is it true....all the 100 routes are learned...

hi  I  am actually having a problem with the configurations of IOS sla for default backup link ,Can any one guide me what i might be misconfiguring as this is my first time in configuring the IOS SLA feature .Well the topology is simple .i have three...

Resolved! Interface Inquiry

Hello AllI have noticed a new interface on a cisco 7301 router. The interface is SSLVPN-VIF0. From the name it clearly says what it is, however I am still a bit confused about a few things.Is this automatically created by the VPN server or router? Is...

My Company has a Branch Office (Site #2 as per attached diagram), it has 2 MPLS switches and DDN lines. the DDN connection has only connectivity to the Head Office. How can a design such that first route priority goes to MPLS#1, then to MPLS#2 and fi...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP Behaviour

This is more of a cosmetic issue than an actual faultI have 3 devices A, B & C.A & B are ebgp neighbors, C & B are also ebgp neiA sends 3 prefixes to B while C sends 1620 to B B sends all 1620 + 3 routes to both neighbors A & CI know BGP will forward...

ccnak1ing by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Location A (Router A) and  Location B (Router B)  are connected to each other using GRE tunnel over internet.  All the internet destined traffic reaches to Router B from Router A and also the location B local traffic destined for internet. NAT is ...

I have a new RVS4000 I've updated with firmware 1.3.1.0 (I believe that's the latest, I cannot find anything later). It has a Cisco 678 in bridging mode on the WAN side and a Trendnet 8 port Gigabit switch on the other in  modet doestic LAN. I map SS...

Resolved! STM1 link

Dear Expert,Would like to know the maximum bandwidth we get in a STM1 link . its been terminated as ethernet in both ends.   Can we get upload/download 155mbps at a time... i mean while i download 155mbps can i upload 155mps data as well as through t...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes