cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HiHow do I renew Router Cert do I have to go through the full Enrollment process again and define the trustpointor is there a command to renew the cert as the trustpoint already configured.?? Thanks

Hi,I'm currently building a network and I'm not used to a design with Multilayer-Switches and Routers together in one network. My default interfaces for the vlans all reside on the two Multilayer-Switches made redundant with HSRP. Now I want the netw...

Unbenannt.PNG
ocm4r by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, in some of the router of our network we have a policy that should guarantee that traffic marked with a certain CoS Value has a CIR of 80% and a PIR of 100%. Looking at the policy however, I cannot see how it can do that, people have assured me it...

ThomasD86 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 sites as seen above. Each site has the same VLANs A,B,C and D. I would like to bridge these vlans across all sites so that each of the VLANs appear as a single bridge domain across all 4 sites. I have explored the possibility of using L2TP ...

SCR-20220521-nvd.png

Resolved! BGP values

I am studying about BGP and I looking for information about these values   SRTT: X ms, RTTO: X ms, RTV: X ms, KRTT: X ms   What they are used for? And what are their meaning?   Tks, Maverick0

maverick0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Which two commands must be configured on the New York router so that it reaches the Lo1 interface of the Atlanta router via Washington when the link between New York and Atlanta goes down? I am a bit confused which static route i must use to solve t...

point to point.jpg
MikeNY85 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i configure two routers R1-172.16.0.1 / R2-172.16.0.2 with virtual IP 172.16.0.3 for HSRP.Now i would like to create a dhcp pool for dynamics IPs.what should i do:1/ip dhcp pool net1   network 172.16.0.3 255.255..0.0(i select each router and give the...

OCiscoNFL by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i want to configurate my neworks using dmz and acl and nat and ospf, but when i got to static route on ASA, the CLI shows invalide input. please help. link to pkz with a pic of what it should be:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MwcN2H4QuIlW...

So I have a Cisco 2621 router (not an xm) sitting around and I'm just curious as to how much traffic/users this thing could handle. Would it be able to handle a LAN party of 150-250 nerds gaming? Would I need to buy a gigabit ethernet interface card ...

kinporsch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on a dual DMVPN network that supports digital radio. All of the sites were originally setup using Ethernet interfaces and had two operational tunnels passing traffic, with EIGRP as the IGP. show ip eigrp neighbour shows two adjacencies, a...

aacole by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EHWIC-4ESG

Good morning everyone, I'm looking into getting a EHWIC-4ESG for my ISR 1921. When I go to buy one of these cards, they're saying they're WAN. Are these able to be used for WAN and LAN interfaces? Since these ISRs I have only have 2 ports each on the...

Hello, my question is : I have mpls l3 vpn and multicast over it. Everything is working. When I issue the ping command on one of the CE routers to one of the groups I am receiving a reply from the other router in the group. I want to trace this route...