cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am not clear on the exact meaning of "match as-path 3" in the following route statement, how does it translate?route-map SET_LOC_PREF permit 10match as-path 3

stevec90 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to understand what this command is telling me and am I looking at the DS/US correctly?DS - Downstream = DSL/ATM's Receiver's TXUS - Upstream = DSL/ATM's Receiver's RXWhat's throwing me is there's output power and attenuation readings on both s...

klwilson3 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhen traffic is passed via the GRE Tunnels packets are dropped.As the bandwidth are unequal I am using EIGRPCurrently running EIGRP between Tunnel routers and OSPF between VPN Router to Core.  Physical links are ok, no error on interfaces.If I run ...

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3750 with the enhanced image and am unsure of my interface configurations. Below is my fictional ip block:External InterfacesWAN Ethernet: [7.6.5.4]Default Route for Router: [7.6.5.3]This will be the path that all of your internet traffic ta...

Hi - I have a issue on a router where subnets learnt by EIGRP are getting put into the routing table over eBGP routes. I have not modified the default distance of BGP. I do not understand why this is the case. eBGP with admin distance 20 should be mo...

w.frye by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I do 'inbound' load-balancing without using BGP? Currently we are using a Linkproof load-balancer, so the DNS query hits our external dns server and then forwards to the LP so it can suggest which of the 3 ISP links to come back in on. Can I ...

We are looking for a router that support 3 internet connections. All of them are Fastethernet Connections.I am looking at this part number XCISCO28112811 w/ AC PWR;2FE;4HWICs;2PVDMs;1NME;2AIMS;IP BASE;64F/256DWhat does 4HWIC mean? Does it mean slots ...

Hello all good day, i want to ask a question, im using Cisco 3845 router, and i have confiure it with PPPoE, is it possible that a CCTV camera can be configure in t? because we need to broadcast it online if its possible, i dont know what commands to...

nekaratal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts, If I am given to configure Multilink PPP between two Leased Line link. The challenge here is LINK 1 is on SERIALLINK 2 is on ETHERNET In this case How I will configure Multilink PPP between the two links(Since in Ethernet I wil not be a...

HiI am trying to find out why the link is slow. I found the internet link has more output than input. So I went to see the top N traffic. But most of the output are unknown. How can I define the protocals to be monitored?Thanks.

Hi,On ASBR ( EIGRP-OSPF) summarization is configuredin ospf processsummery-address 10.1.0.0 255.255.0.0redistribute eigrp 11 subnetsin eigrp processredistribute ospf 10 metric 2000 0 255 1 1500With this 10.1.0.0 /16 subnet is redistributed in OSPF do...