cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a catalyst 6509 as our core switch and our 7 location mpls WAN comes into a fast ethernet port on the 6509...the mpls port size is 10Mb and each location has a t1.I am trying to figure out how to classify traffic and ultimatly apply policy to ...

Please what is the possible cause and solution of this interface error.BB1#show int fa0/1FastEthernet0/1 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is Gt96k FE, address is 0007.0e3c.f957 (bia 0007.0e3c.f957)  Description: *****WAN CONNECTION *****  Interne...

Guys!Favor PleaseIOS 12.3: configuration Guide------------IOS 12.3T:Configuration Guide--------------IOS 12.4 configuration Guide------IOS 12.4T:Configuration Guide-------IOS 12.5: Configuration Guide------------ASA 8.0(2) Configuration Guide--------...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can any one tell me if in an envyroment with 2 cisco 6500 in a VSS system with the vss links on the sup and on a line card, if we remove the supervisor from  the stanby chassis, does that chassi will still work.Many thanks

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Got a basic query. I have heard WAN providers talk about wan connections over layer2 and layer 3 linkswhat is the difference between wan connection on layer2 or layer3 and how do we differentiate/identify which of these applies to any existing wan...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anybody help me on this .....How to get the details of the switch port that has been used in a particular switch ?i.e the exact time and date when that switch port  is last used.Thanks in advance!!!

Hello everyone,Our GSR running BGP protocol, to receive the global routing table,At present, our high memory utilization in GSRIn order to reduce memory usage, I did a prefix-list policy, only allows the router to receive routing entries less than /2...

Hello and thanks in advance for any advice and help you can provide me ... I can't seem to get a straight answer on this project and I'm really hoping to get some help with it here.I'm working on a project to replace point-to-point T-1's with an ethe...

cgyomber by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the scenario. I have two routers, each router has a single WAN link but to two different providers. RouterA is connected to ProviderA and RouterB is connected to PrivderB. The providers are using BGP for their routing. I am exchanging route...

Inititally my 876 runs c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T7.bin code which runs fine. However, I once tried c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T1.bin and now c870-advipservicesk9-mz.150-1.XA3.bin and the two last ones exhibit a weird problem that may be mtu...

Hi Everyone,I have a cisco router 1721 with 3 ethernet connection.  1 for LAN.  2 for Wan (Both with static ip address).  Can someone help me?  I have most of it program, but missing some commands.  Here is what I have.  Please Help!ip name-server 21...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card