cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone.  is it possible to do an equivalent to a rate-limit (CAR) on a C4507r?  What im looking to do is be able to have various rate-limits on a various vlan for both upload and download.  I've used the rate-limit (CAR) on a router but on the C...

hcintron by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,on my c1802 I setup loadbalancing with two ADSL connection. The clue was this documenthttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_configuration_example09186a00808d2b72.shtmlit works well, but in services like FTP, POP or SMTP I got...

locus2007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,When a non RP router received a mcast packet, where should the router forward the packet? Toward the RP or toward the mcast group OIL?My question is, how will a non RP router pin point its own position? Whether it was in the path from the source ...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have a 2821 router with a T1 to ISP A, and a new ethernet connection to a cable provider.We are using public IPs from the T1 provider, and want to route some of this traffic to the cable provider.  Since the cable provider cannot route IS...

Resolved! EIGRP & RIP

Dear All,I having a confision with a scenerio in EIGRP and with RIP versions.1) In EIGRP -->I have a two path to the same destination , The AD of First path is 5 and the AD for second path is 6. The "FD" (Feasible Distance) of both the paths are 7(i....