cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have Cisco 871 router witch has 1 WAN interface and 4-port 10/100-Mbps managed switch. My question is: Can I connect this router with 2 ISP's?  One of the ISP's I can connect with the WAN port, but can I connect the other ISP to one of the 4...

Hello,I have a big issue with the VPN router of a small office (70 users). This router is also use for Internet browsing. The router cpu is around 99% due to the IP NAT AGER process.CPU utilization for five seconds: 99%/3%; one minute: 97%; five minu...

Hello All,The output below is a bit confusing to me. I am expecting to only see one entry in the bgp table for the route below, but for some reason BGP shows two entries with the same path but different attribute values. Can anyone clarify this behav...

merryllem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I understand it QinQ is an asymmetric setup i.e one end of a link is set to a dot1q-tunnel with an (outer) access vlan, and the other end is set to a dot1q trunk.  I think I may have misunderstood our service provider, but is there any circumstanc...

tf2-conky by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I want to ask you that i have cisco Router 1841 but on port F0/0 and port F0/1 not have power when i plug cable to this port.this is message that i got :Router(config)#do sh ip int brInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Stat...

I have a 7609 with 12.4 w/SIP 200 and channelzed DS3 connected to and edge 2851. I'm seeing drops on the Call-Signling queue on the 7906only.Bandwidth percent was raised to 25% on the 7609 and they still show in the queue.  Is this normal?  I hav...

I love my route-map proxy-redirect set ip next-hop in IOS! Is there an ASA 7.x equivalent?I simply want to route all port 80 traffic to a different IP. 2 ISP's, I want 2nd for outbound surfing.Simplest form:Route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1.2.3.4 port 80 (2nd ...

cuchara61 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys!Does anyone know whats the difference between "auto qos" and "auto qos voip" (both for Layer 3)? As far as im concerned, "auto qos" also handles voice traffice, so im kinda lost here.Any help really appreciated!Thanks in advance!

omarmontes by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will this command also redistribute a static route as well as static subnets?  I have a wan site (A) that has equal paths to an address that's located at other sites (B and C) .  I want all traffic to that addres from site A to go to site B.  However...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card