cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

in our company.when we update cisco 7507 to cisco 7606. and ATM port update PA-A3-OC3SMI to PA-A6-OC3SMI. but now,the CRC of the ATM port increase,the counters is almost 60~70 for running 4days.WHY?

QFX527518 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

now,on the cisco 7606 router ,only few traffic's tos,not like cisco 7507, by show ip cache verbose flow,can see all the traffic's tos.how command can see all traffic's tos on cisco 7606.================================================================...

QFX527518 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So we have a Cisco infrastructure. We have Cisco 2800 Series at our main building - "call it main building" - and Cicso 3560 PoE switch. Another site - call it "site B" - is the same with 2800 router and 3560 switch. At site B, users would report los...

jrebellon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following config on a Cisco 877, and am having problems sending large packets when NAT is enabled - I have tried disabling ip virtual-reassembly, but it does not resolve the problem(And show ip virtual-reass does not report any dropped fra...

Hello everyone,I have a 3640 router with 4 fastethernet interfaces:fa1/0 is my LAN facing, inside natfa2/0 is my main WAN / ISP connection to AT&T, outside nat, connects to a 2821fa3/0 is my second WAN / ISP connection to Comcast Business, outside na...

mnleblanc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could you please tell me, will this modules work with 7206 NPE-G2 or not? Because in this documenthttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/transceiver_modules/compatibility/matrix/OL_6981.htmlI don't see this modules in capability list for ...

rsaltykov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My boss has asked me to find a replacement Cisco Switch,We are currently using a SMC tigerswitch smc6128pl2 What would be the approprate replacement for this switch in a cisco model?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.many thanks in advanc...

csbright1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a system that involves two devices plugged into a cisco asa 5540 firewall.  A program on the device on the inside sends traffic to the device on the outside at a specific ip address 192.168.11.11 for instance.  Is there a way that I can red...

bwhite123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,         How to enable the webconsole on L2 & L3 switches . Kindly advice.Please find the attached file. We need to enable all the switches link this.Note : We have already enabled HTTP and HTTPS.Thanks in advanceRegardsGopinath.L

Hi,Does anyone know what the applicability for this feature is, enabled using the "ip nat allow-static-host" command. The docs state that it is used to support users configured with a static IP address. It does not say much beyond that ?Thanks,Pare...

pkhatri by Level 11
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3825 running c3825-advipservicesk9-mz.124-13b.bin. I have multiple VRFs defined on it. Is there a way to ssh from the router to a host inside a VRF similar to:telnet 192.168.1.5 /vrf word

Hello NetproInternet Service Provider allocated 8MB Bandwidth now I need to distribute the Bandwidth in 3 departmentDept1->> 4MBDept2->> 3.5MBDept3-->> 0.5MBISP Wimax Ethernet cable connects to cisco 2960How do I configure the switch to restrict Dept...