cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everybodyIm using Cisco router as Tcp to X.25 translator. In Tcp to X.25 conversion during X.25 call setupCisco router acts as a XPAD device and send call request along with CUD 0X01000000 whichshows source device (Cisco Router) is a PAD device...

HiShow version on router shows this output, but we didnt purchase VPN Encryption Module. Why it shows 2 VPN Module,If I get VPN module how to move the encryption from software to hardware. Are there any tools to check difference between software and ...

Hi ThereI am trying to set up one of my cisco routers to NAT  to my mail server but my client con not connect and I cant see what i'm missing. Any help appreciated. Here is my config:-service timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log uptimeservic...

HiI'M currently studding my BSCI Certification Exam, currently I'm studdiyng on subject about BGP,In best path selection in BGP, in find the text for the step four and seven in conflict. I explain myself :"Step 4 selects the path that has the fewest ...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Im a little confused with WAAS Licensing. When using Dynamic Configuration Tool, it says that with WAAS 4.1 we can only purchase Enterprise License and Central Manager license comes with it.I need a WAAS Solution for 2 Datacenter and 4 Remote s...

Hello AllI have a Cisco 7606 and want to connect a Fibre cable to the router. The Fibre is single mode, SC connector with 1310nm wavelength.Can anyone please advise which is the correct SFP to get? I had a look at Cisco's website (http://www.cisco.co...

Hi, can you help me here:From R1 (AS 100), I can see route to 204.12.19.254 (AS 54) as shown in blue just below.From R4 I can ping 204.12.19.254 OK.From R4 I can ping R1 (155.19.146.1) OK.Question:What would be the cleanest way to make R1 able to pin...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all.I am configuring a 7204 with two DS3 circuits that are being channelized into 28 T1s each. I want to make sure I have them configured correctly before I start turning up circuits.I have done research but connot find anything for multiple DS3s...

Is there any way to set up an IOS router so that it can serve a couple of test web pages for users?  I have a guest login VPN that I would like to have an test page so that I can check connectivity prior to investigating issues with the internet prox...

I have a router that is receiving a prefix via redistributed eigrp and bgp. It installs the first in its routing table. The administrative distance are by default.I don't know that is happening.Thanks.Marcelo

Hi,I have cisco 1801 with ADSL with Dynamic IP Address. I want to configure it for Dynamic DNS to remotely management. I have created my account in no-ip.com and configure the Router with the following configuration.interface Dialer1 description ADSL...