cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Good evening everyone. Well after doing an IOS upgrade from s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SRA5 to c7600s72033-advipservicesk9-mz.122 SRB4 (Highest level approved by our org) on our 7606. The standby supervisor is in a "Current Software state...

We have RtrA & RtrB configured with Fram relay 18 Mb pipe with 9 PVC & it is bundled in Mulitilink.users are connected to the lan segment of RtrA.RtrB is connected to RtrC using DS3 link(45Mb).RtrC is connected to client.Ipsec tunnel has been enabled...

bava_ccna by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guysIn my CCNP study lab I have a couple 2502's that I'm trying to connect with a back-to-back serial cable. Got a clockrate configured on the DCE end, they both have ppp encapsulation configured, except the line protocol isn't coming up. It sa...

I have two routers each connected to an MPLS network with multiple T1's using multilink. The configuration for the multilink on the two routers is different.Router A interface Serial0/0/0:0 description MPLS no ip address encapsulation ppp no ip rout...

Hi,I am planning to run the EIGRP in my netowrk. Here is my requirements.1) A,B,C,D,E locations connected to SP VPLs (full mesh) 2) A,B,C,D will have full routes of each location.3) If any body wantS to communicate to any location, he shOULD contact ...

I have a small network with one router and three switches. I would like to router to be an NTP client to a public NTP server, and then have the router be the NTP server for the swtiches. I also don't want the router to respond to NTP queries from a...

inoc_noc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have a 7206VXR router. I have a small confusion with the bandwidth points that I am getting when i Give a show vers.show version (chopped): Cisco IOS Software, 7200 Software (C7200P-IPBASE-M), Version 12.4(4)XD10, RELEASE SOFTWARE (...

Hi I have a 2511 Cisco router which I should downgrade it's IOS version to support IS-IS from c2500-is-l.123-26.bin to version c2500-js-l.122-24a.binwhen I used copy tftp flash command the router successfully reload and try to start the copy process,...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Netpro:my question : can I use wic-2t and vwic-e1/1t to make Multilink on C2821.thanks a lot zhouJJ

jj-zhou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with my ACL configuration on a 1720 router. When users try to surf with the following ACL they get blocked:ip access-list extended PERIMETER permit udp host 17.29.14.73 host 21.31.116.209 eq isakmp permit esp host 17.29.14.73 ho...

mmurray by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have the following setup:LAN1 with DHCP server 10.20.30.253 & Internet server as gateway for LAN with IP 10.20.30.254. Both are on the same subnet.I have a remote site LAN2 which is getting DHCP from LAN1. That is working fine. However I need to ...

Here is the configuration.interface multilink 1 ip address 192.168.249.101 255.255.255.252 encapsulation ppp no peer neighbor-route no cdp enable bandwidth 3000 ppp multilink fragment disable ppp multilink group 1 ppp multilink links minimum 2 mandat...

kzhen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes