cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We are opening up a second data center at my organization. The location is about 60 miles from our primary data center. At our primary data center we use an MPLS network for our WAN. We have ll remote locations on our WAN and we have a DS-3 that conn...

mdargin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm using Cisco 3825 router and trying to set reserved bandwidth for different priority ingress traffic from different interface. I have high priority traffic comming into interface fa2/14 at rate ~1Mbps and low priority traffic comming into inte...

Hi All,I have to creat static nat for specific requirement.Public IP to private ip in the LAN. Setup as follows:Internet (Public IP) -> Router -> ASA firewall -> Server* I use private ip range between router internal interface and ASA firewall Out si...

Preparing for 642-642 QoS exam.When WRED passes its maximum threshold are packets tail dropped or full dropped? The QoS book by Odom suggests they're "technically" full dropped, but other studying shows they might actually be tail dropped. I realize ...

b.gamble by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am some consultancy work for a charity organization. They currently share our data center where 2 citrix server are located. They have around 15 branch offices that connect to the data center via VPN tunnels. All branch offices use either Cisc...

Hi We have several banking branch. All of them connect to Data Centre with MPLS links via GRE Tunnel and for Backup connection; they connect to DC via WiMAX. We should set MTU 1400 on these MPLS and WiMAX interfaces because of the nature of MPLS & W...

please let me know do cisco have load Balance product, if so please give me the load balace product details with URL.If we have comprassion document between cisco and citrix load balancer, could please some one share the document with me.

Hi,I would like to seek your help guys on deploying a GRE tunnel in two of our sites. This is the diagram.SiteA-------------------------SiteB--------------------------SiteCSiteA is using 4506 and SiteB and C are using 6509 in hybrid mode. The broken ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,GRE Tunnel is successfully established between RA & SA location.OSPF is running on Local Area Network on both location && EIGRP is running between the tunnels.On doing show ip route at RA backbone L3-Switch we noticed tons of routes from SA and sa...

Hi Guys,I'm still new in Cisco and I have an inquiry regarding our router config. Why is it that the serial interface connected to IPVPN modem is configured as virtual? For example we are using this config "serial interface 0/0.20". What is the purpo...

helios999 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey AllI have a 878 router and a ASA5505 firewall. I want to basically have the 878 as a dialer to the internet and attach the ASA as the main firewall.Any ideas on the best way to perform this?Thanks

need assistance with DMVPN solution. Remote/spoke routers (2811s) will connect via to one of two DMVPN hub routers (7206s - no load sharing, just hub redundancy). Spoke to hub will be using EIGRP. DMVPN hub routers will then redistribute spoke rou...

ksvy_ksvy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am a newbie and I did a test but was wrong on this question and I couldn't understand why, please help me. Thanks.--------------------The data will be sent using the TCP Transport Layer Protocol. What happens next?A - TCP uses a 3-way handshake...

googooruu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes