cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I need some help to set up this router.. I need to understand if SHDSL on router modem can connect to normal asdl 2+ too line o i need SHDSL line only because i'm trying to connect but the interface don't come up

hi,In 3560 with IPbase IOS image how can we acheine DHCP redundancy?If we give two commands ip helper-address IP1ip helper-address IP2in the VLAN interface will it work?If dhcp IP1 is down can client get IP from dhcp IP2 ?Please share the experienc...

hi guyscan someone give me a good example of the ospf capability vrf-liei understand the downbit and domainid concept but i cant find an example show the when i can use this command to help or add to a network to establish connectivitythank you

hi,our branch office is connected to the head office via one E1 link(point to point) and communicates through EIGRP. Now we have got another E1 link and we need to club both of the lines( which are on different interfaces ). As per the documentation ...

Hi,I had configured GRE tunnel on both the routers. The tunnel is showing down now. Sometime if i shut and unshut it used to work, but now it's not coming up only.Please let me know what could be the problem. The tunnel status is down now.

mohanraj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I'm issues configuring the OSPF for a specific VRF instance. I get the following error (using 3700 12.4(15)T11)VRFRTR(config)#ROUTER OSPF 100 VRf STUB%VRF specified does not match this routerHowever when I configure the address family in E...

merryllem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, 1841 with c1841-ipbase-mz.124-3i.bin does not detect automatically an HWIC- 2T card, but there is no problem with WIC-2T,i thing HWIC-2T is support on 1841/2811, but why it not detect when i install it on the router ? is there any command to do ...

Hi, I have switch-A which is getting time from Switch-B. Switch-B is getting time from Global NTP. My requirement is, Sw-A should get time from B having Stratum- 8. Please help how it is possible.

Hi ,I need to configure two public IP on Cisco 1841 ( both on same subnet), 1st IP is on Dailer interface to internet and 2nd IP is on Fa0/0 which is connected back to Sonicwall Firewall.When I confiure 2nd IP on C1841 Fa0/0 , I gets error message sa...

s.nasheet by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VRF lite help

Hey all. I am trying to configured VRF-lite in a Dynamips environment using four 3640 routers (topology is shown in the attached .jpg). For some reason I am just not grasping the concepts behind VRF in general. I have been scouring the Internet for r...

unclerico by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are running a transparent 2Mbit L2 link between two sites with a catalyst 3750 on each (connected to a fast ethernet port)we want to implement qos to priorize 320Mbit for EF and 600 Mbit for AF3.the EF packets are already marked; the packet for th...

Hi NetproTo have redundancy at Branch we opt VSAT link.Two WAN Links will terminate on different Routers. HSRP & GLBP are options. Can Expert advice with tips and share experience on subject.

Hello,Looking at the diagram attached, its a pure IPSEC over GRE Tunnel.All Branches terminates at HQ and working ok. All Branches access Oracle, Email, JD-Apps, Intranet server from HQ over the tunnel on 8MB link only.Now struggling to configure PBR...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card