cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can any one help me out to know the " Interface status like how many days or hours that a particular interface was or is up " using a cli commands other than any NMS or SYSLOG ,the " sh ver" command will show that,how long the device is up.I want ...

Hi,RIP in conjunction with HSRP doesn't use the virtual address. It always uses the physical address.If we have two routers running HSRP and facing a single link forreceiving updates , what's the best way to fit HSRP in this scenario (Assuming we wan...

ssg14 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having problems getting my 56-k line connected. Following is my configuration for s0/0. Also i see my DTE-LMI down. I have external 56-k DSU also connected with the Router. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this problem. LMI-...

Hi All, We have two isp plugged into the same router. Lets say A and B. In the current setup we have X.X.X.124/24 to X.X.X.128/24 published to both the ISPs but with AS prepended to ISP B using route-map. For some reason we see some of the Tier-1 ISP...

subra4u by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,when i configured ibgp peership with "nei 1.1.1.2 password cisco" i am getting output that no md5 authentication from 1.1.1.2 but when i configured neighborship on 1.1.1.2 with "nei 1.1.1.1 pass 7 030752180500" (030752180500--this encrypted key in...

On our 3825 C3825-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.4(8c) router. we deployed EIRGP into the vendor's BGP.We thought that the vendor router would pick up our eigrp network entries but it did not. Background:We are in the midst of deploying a new network site b...

I am having trouble seeing why I am unable to ping an interface that is local to the router while in an SSH session on the router. Although we are doing some policy based routing I can not figure out why I can not get a reply from the local interface...

netjess by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! bgp next-hop

hello,i getting one issue regarding external network reachability issue from ibgp peers.R1 and R2 are EBGP neiR2, R3 and R4 are full mesh ibgp neiEIGRP is running between R2 R3 and R4on R2, next-hop-self command used for R3 and R4 for external netwrk...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card