cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hii, I am configuring OSPF between two cisco L3 switches 4510 & 4507 (as of now between these switches static routes are confugured). Configured properly but it is not working..checked by removing the static routes. router ospf 1 network 10.10.10...

I have an Hq that I want to link with the remote. I want to transfer some files, so for security reason, I am thinking of deploying Ipsec. Please how do I go about it2.PKI and IKE,are they same? whats the difference.

How to set command snmp trap source ip address on a CATOS?i need to change snmp trap source address to other interfaces on a cat os! i didnt seen any command

pramod by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Playing around with 6to4 tunneling in GNS, it looks like the source that's used for the tunnel interface has to have an IPv4 address assigned to it. I had the following:int lo1ip address 10.10.20.1 255.255.255.0ipv6 address 2002.x.x.x.x.x/64 (the...

Hi experts,I want to know, "HOW TO CHANGE THE TEMPERATURE THRESHOLD VALUE" of the Router.My understanding is using command "snmp-server enable trap envmon temperature", trap is sent when the temperature exceed certain value. I like to know howb to mo...

I have 10 Mbps link from service provider ,( BGP is running by ISP).We have eigrp between location but as bandwidth utilization goes beyond 10 Mb eigrp session expired.i tried QOS for eigrp with reserve bandwidth of 1 Mb but it is not working.We have...

I have a series of router connected R1 connected to R2 via switch. R3 is connected to R2 via T1. when I ping a loopback addres from R1 to R3 its working. I issue traceroute command from R1 to the same loopback, its not working. Interface bet R1 and R...

Hello All,I just configure the bgp after i set up the all routers i check the bgp status. Its look like this...Router#sh ip bgp neighbors 192.168.20.2 received-routesBGP table version is 7, local router ID is 192.168.20.1Status codes: s suppressed, d...

How to keep track of users logging in to the routers!I need to know who are all logging in to my router and what change they done!from which source IP.please help!tell me an application which keep track of login details of users

pramod by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes