cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have several ATM subinterfaces I need to make part of the same network.I have used ip unnumbered and bridge-groups in the past.Looking for recomendations for which way is better or a new idea as well.The only issue I have had with using ipnummnered...

Hi ALL:I need to know when we do conversion form CATOS to IOS on 6500 ( Hybrid to Native),the new image will use the Flash and Dram of SP or RP.My understanding is it use Flash and Dram of SP so if the new image size is more we have to increase the s...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I know that WIC-2A/S interface will be configured as dialer to communicating to external modem (analog lines).But what is the use of configuring dialer in WIC-1T card which is synchronous serial card. Whether synchronous serial card can ...

After upgrading a 7507 from RSP4 to RSP16, we have noticed that the CPU has incresed to an average 51% of use. The process that cosumes most is IP Input with 6%/5 secs. Is this normal ? or might be something else causing this strange behavior..?

We experience that after reboot of a 6500 node with a WiSM module, the configuration of the port channel is changed.After boot there is suddenly a new config line added to the portchannel config that states another native vlan:"switchport trunk nativ...

jorgensor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Sorry for a very simple question, can anyone please tell me what are the components of an internet VPN. I want to give IPSec VPN service. I will use another ISP for internet infrastructure, and use my own CE (customer location) and VPN Concen...

Hello, Pls tell me how to check whether prefix learning on BGP or not and if yes then from which peer (or where the learned prefix is advertised).. If possible requesting you to pls explain with some logs or example.

We have point to point link is connected to Cisco 1841 router. Out Windows, SAP and As 400 servers are located in Office A and we are accessing those Servers from office B through the Point to point Link. The RDP, SSH and SAP Client sessions are clos...

I've been reading this configuration example to help set up OSPF over a VPN.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00804acfea.shtmlThe difference, in my case, is that the second VPN peer is a Cisco 8...

qos

Hi : Below is a sample config on rate limitFor your example this could be the configuration ! ! Your access-list defining your internal ! traffic access-list 101 permit ip x.x.x.x y.y.y.y any access-list 102 permit ip a.a.a.a b.b.b.b any . . . access...