cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

i have 7609 with just SIP-400 and SPA-5X1GE , SPA-4XOC3-POS.Can i have VPLS and QinQ on the SPA-5X1GE .Alos can i have MPLS L3VPN on the SPA-5X1GE and SPA-4XOC3-POS.Regards,Ahmed

saeedbakh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I want to use my cisco 1811 router, it has 2 fastethernet ports and 8 L2 ports,I want to configure it for using 2 internet connections simultaneously, I am unable to configure IP and NAT on L2 interfaces,Please tell me, Is NAT capability bui...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an OSPF FR network of one hub and two spokes. The FR is non-broadcast as broadcast is not defined on the layer 3 to layer 2 mapping. So I configured neigbour statement on the Hub to have OSPF adjaceny. It worked. I notice that when I remove th...

All,I've attached a lab diagram that I was playing with this morning, and I can't get it to work.RTRB is getting a route for RTRD (3.3.3.3) from RTRC. The next hop is showing as RTRD's ip address since iBGP doesn't change the next hop address. I enab...

What does the "keepalive-enable" command do?So it looks like this command is added by default when you enable SSO on a 6500 series switch with dual SUP720's.My guess is it is a safety mechanism to communicate keepalives between the two SUP's to monit...

HelloI am using Cisco IOS Software, 7200 Software (C7200P-K91P-M), Version 12.2(31)SB14, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc5)in my 7206 vxr router which I am configuring as an ISG.The command " bba-group pppoe global " is not taken by the router , says unknown com...

I need to throttle all HTTP and HTTPS traffic to 50% of the available bandwidth on a 3MB PVC I am using for internet access. The problem I am having now is that when anyone does a large download IE an update from Microsoft etc, it hogs up just about ...

erik.doss by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know why during protocol upgrade the SCA BB console shows me an info like this:"+ 25.5.2009 9:22:35 CEST | ERROR | Protocol Pack Installation Error: Invalid SPQI format (D:\SCABB_316PP14B8_SUS.spqi): internal JAR is missing" I tried to i...

Hi, I have tree switch-Sw1 (F0/1) is connected with Sw2(F0/1)SW3 (F0/15)is connected with Sw2(F0/15).SW1 is in Domain -A Server mode. Sw2 is in Transparte mode. SW3 is in Domain-A,client mode. I want all vlans created on SW1 should propagete to SW3. ...

Hi,Would you be so kind to let me know how to join / overlap two different VRF?Please help me to post some configuration as well.best regardsKhan

MAKhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes