cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There,I'm not entirely sure about what solutions are available for this design. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.[school wan] ---> [3560G] --> (P1_7606) [MPLS Cloud] (P2_7606) --> WWWThe school wan encompasses a number of schools. They wa...

asaykao73 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PBR

When configuring class-map/policy-map... where will the application command "service-policy in/out XXXX " be applied?

Hi,I have a scenario where 7604 is connected (upstream) to 7200 (downstream) over 2 Ethernet links. OSPF is configured over 2 ethernet links. Ethernet links are connected to the switch and terminated as sub-interfaces in single physical interface of ...

arun kumar by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP

I have two routers on the network as gateway. The active router has priority of 100 and the standby 80. I enable preempting, and tracking penalty of 30. My question is when the active has 30 deducted from its number,by the time it comes back as activ...

Hello,I am currently running the "ip cef load-sharing algorithm include-ports source destination" command on a 2821 router.The load sharing is done to five 800 series ADSL routers which are all connected via G0/1.I need to move this connection to a p...

Hi,Internet Browsing for LAN users is via Microsoft ISA Server.This Server is natted with Public IP on Router.Router IP : 192.168.1.100ISA Server : 192.168.1.101LAN Users : 172.20.16.0/24I want all traffic from Router to inside network should reach o...

How inter area route is calculated in OSPF routing process?As per my understanding , when hello packet is exchanged between neighbors which contain a Area ID field.Through this field routes are determined whether they belong to which area.If my under...

Hi all,I have a Cisco ASA firewall & Core Router (Cisco 3845)in Head office connected to multiple branch offices (Cisc0 1841) in Serial interface of Core Router.I am facing the problem that the traffic between branch offices (Ex. Branch-1 and Branch-...

HelloCould somebody tell me why a network would be present in the route table and NOT in the ospf database?The network is converged and all networks are reachable.Sorry that I can't give any details.ThanksFrederic

I am using several of these modules in my network. The question I have is regardless of what slot this module resides in in a 3845 router, the fastethernet ports continue to report their position as fe1/0/2, 1/0/3 etc.I would expect these modules to ...

turnera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card