cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We brought a branch location online awhile back via a site to site T1 and a couple of 1841s. Everything is running great, but a problem I'm having is that the branch location client's mac address is showing up in my firewall logs as the mac for the ...

On a 2811 acting as gateways for CCM 4.1 I have 2 Wic cards for 2 E1, with following conf :network-clock-participate wic 0network-clock-participate wic 1controller E1 0/0/0 framing NO-CRC4 pri-group timeslots 1-31 service mgcp!controller E1 0/1/0 fra...

nguyen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a problem with a configuration, I have a C3745, a E1 card used before and a new 12 Digital Modems. I need to configure these Digital modules but if I configure the serial X/X:15 with a ppp encapsulation, the serial protocol goes down!...

david-lima by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one router on a remote site with two links back to headquarters (via two different paths - one direct, the other via a third site). 90% of the site traffic is encrypted traffic, which means the source/dest pair doesn't change. I'm trying to fi...

Here is my situation. I have an MPLS Network. We are running BGP for routing between sites. Right now there is one static route in the cloud to point all unknown traffic to our core site where the internet connection is located. We would like to setu...

Hi, One of the circuit was reported down,When checked in PE/CE router did not find physical interface logs.But BGP got flapped,Below mentioned is the logs captured.Would be helpfull if someone can explain why BGP Flaps did not get reflected in PE/C...

Lijesh NC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI would like to cap a physical GE interface to 100mbps whist running vlans through it on a GSR i.e. interface GigabitEthernet0/0/6 no ip address no ip directed-broadcast rate-limit input 100032000 12504000 12504000 conform-action transmit exceed-ac...

t.tashiro by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We have 3 routers connected as attached topology. All routers and interfaces are enabled for multicasting spares-dense mode. Router A is also configured as below,ip multicasting-routingip pim spare-dense modeip pim send-rp-announce vlan 355 scope...

Hi I have 2 routers (877W and 3825) connected back to back, I am trying to configure NAT but when I configure my access-list to match the network that must be translated I can't hop from one router to the other. But the traffic sent is received on th...

Hi,I just did a lab last night and got confused with the message I got from OSPF. Here's the setup.R1----R2----R5-----R4The link between R1 and R2 is area 0 and the link between R2 and R5 is area 1. R5 and R4 segment is area 2. The task mentioned tha...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,If I have a new 2 x 2960 (Sw1, Sw2) switch connected with G0/1 together. If the real dhcpserver is connected to Sw1 port 1 and an unauthorized dhcp server is connected in Sw2 port 1.What command I need to use to turn on dhcp snooping to reject...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What's the best choice to create L2VPNs?Any documents explaining L2TPv3 and MPLS PW? (dis)advantages of both technologies? Thanks in advance!

reliability of gig port of layer 3 switch is 249 and there are CRC errors on the link . tried changing the ports but no solution. what can be the problem and kindly suggest some solution.sh int is attached herewith.......GigabitEthernet1/0/1 is up, l...