cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello All, I created two V-templs on R1 pointing to R3 and R4 as shown here:R1interface Virtual-Template13interface Virtual-Template14R3interface Virtual-Template31R4interface Virtual-Template41And as a result of this, two virtual-Access was...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 1 MB lease line connected to the router. The interface is showing bandwidth utilization 100 Kb/s in inbound direction and 200 Kb/s in outbound direction. How can i calculate that how much i am using from 1 Mb. is i have to combine both of t...

Hi,We have a 6509 with a lot of T1 or T3 circuits on it from different spoke sites. We also have an IDS connected on that 6509. How do you do port mirroring on that 6509 so IDS can catch traffic between the spoke sites? SPAN will not work because ...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A 7200 with huge configuration :-(, its taking lot of time to see the running config and the cpu shoots up every time.So planing to parser config cache interfacebut some clarifications required1. in whihc memory config will be stored ?2.what are the...

We have an office in Shanghai and we need to purchase Cisco Router and switch for the office. What I would like to find out is if anyone here knows of a reputable reseller in China so we make sure we get good equipment. Thanks,Mike

burleyman by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I have a DS3 from SLC to the UK. My guy in the UK swears he's only getting like 1.5 Mbps from the connection. Anyone know a way to verify that it is indeed a DS3 and that the ISP isn't wrong some how? The interfaces on both sides are up and ...

Hi,I have a 2 ISP/2 local router set up (one ISP on each router). Currently each router is taking a partial routing table, of AS numbers, and then there's a default route. The 2 local routers are BGP neighbours in the same AS. We run HSRP between our...

Hi,Rate limit statements can be configured to stop traffic from reaching a certain limit. I wanted to know how we can monitor the rate limit on NMS e.g. CiscoWorks, solarwinds etc.Regards,Asim

Hi,I have an HWIC-ZT card on my cisco 2811. This card is detected by router like an async interface (interface async 1) and i don't have serial command (interface serial).Is it possible to change the type of interface (async to serial interface)?Best...

I reseted the cisco router 800 series. All the configuration gone. May i know how to configure its ip back to 10.10.10.1? Thus, I can use SDM to configure the rest of settings. I tried to configure its interface ip to 10.10.10.1 but it showed ip addr...

ssweehin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please tell me what these three router config items are doing?We have a router on a stick enviorment.we have an IP poiicy statement on the Ethernet 0/0IP policy route-map EDIWe have a route-map definition that looks like this:route-map ED...

HiIn my lab I tested PAT like this:pc connects to R1's ethernet0 interface and R1's serial 0 connects to R2's serial 2 interface.The IPs are as follows:pc -> 10.10.10.2R1 e0 --> 10.10.10.1R1 s0 --> 20.20.20.1R2 s2 --> 20.20.20.1R2 e0 --> 30.30.30.1Wh...

omal by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes