cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CHECK OUT THIS CONFIGURATION

We are presently using the config below to connect our Branch office1 LAN to the Head Office. We have Cisco2800 at Head office and Branch office1.We want to connect the Branch office1 to another Branch office2. the Cisco 2800 we are using has only 2...

tomocisco by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cisco unified communication 520

Please find the attached detail of Our scenario:we have following devices1.uc5202.cisco 2924 Switch3.Two analouge phone lines came from PBX4.Rightfax server5.two cisco ip phonesWe want to send Fax over Ip with the help of uc520 for both inbound and o...

ospf database entries not appearing

I have a problem where a route entry is not appearing in the ospf database. My understanding was that the database would populated with all entries to a particular destination and would then install the preffered route into the routing table.I have a...

Resolved! NAT is not working - Help

Hi allWhen I connect to the switch on my cisco 877w i get an ip address but when I try browse out I am not getting natted. can you tell me why plesae?HQADSL#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 3182 bytes!version 12.4no service pad...

Resolved! Routing issue

hi, i have 3845 router with two gigabit interface and one serial interface. when i issue sh running command the output for those interfaces is as follows.interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description $ETH-LAN$$ETH-SW-LAUNCH$$INTF-INFO-GE 0/0$ ip address 2...

Max T1's in an MLPPP Configuration

Looking for documentation that tells what the maximum number of T1's I can bundle together with MLPPP. I figure that it is somewhat platform specific so if someone can point me to some kind of matrix, that would be good.Searching Cisco's pages has n...

2 circuits and one router

Can you have one router with 2 separate interfaces(2 separate circuits) to provide 2 separate traffic, one for company users and the other for non-company users (Internet Only)? Currently, we have 35 sites connecting to corporate headquarters via ATM...

skhirbash by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

quote for ios

I want the price for the following ios:c1700-advsecurityk9-mz.124-9.T5.bin I found the price for the CISCO 1700 ADVANCED ENTERPRISE SERVICES Feature Packios on the price list but i can t find the former one Can somebody help ?

kolawole1 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISDN keep dropping after 20 second

Hi all,I have a ISDN issue here, ISDN keep dropping after 20 second exactly, below is the debug captured during the problem:Sep 30 00:41:19.870 GMT: BR0/3/0:1 DDR: disconnecting callSep 30 00:41:19.870 GMT: DDR: Dialer Watch: watch-group = 8Sep 30 00...

trinawong by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! G.703 Network Termination

Greetings, i have a BT NTU installed at one of customer sites which presents the circuit on G.703 120ohm, im looking for appropriate baluns to connect between a Cisco 2801 over Ethernet and the NTU itself.Could someone clarify if the products below w...

Resolved! HSRP on a interface with a crypto map

Not sure if I am in the right section. But we are trying to run HSRP on an interface with a crypto map assigned to it. Thus, I need to get the tunnel to work with the virtual ip address. The trick with this should just be a few commands. I have d...

dphills18 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7206 VXR NPE-G2 pps

Hello,I currently am running a 7206 VXR running C7200P-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(4)XD8.This router has a gigabit connection to an upstream provider, and on an average day the utilization is about 100Mb in and 85Mb out, roughly 20k-30k pps on each...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: