cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lockdown GRE traffic in ACL

hi,i need to configure a temporary GRE tunnel via the internet for management access while provisioning a remote site.i also need to lockdown this GRE tunnel (on top of the VTY ACL) and would need someone to advise if i only need to allow GRE using t...

Resolved! IGMP on NEXUS

Hello all, I'm experiencing an issue on my nexus 3K, i'm receiving a multicast from another site on a access port in vlan 200, if i connect i pc on other port in the same vlan i cannot lock with VL this stream , here the switch details:SoftwareBIOS: ...

Ziggy74 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Route NAT and non-NAT over same interface

Hi there,Hope someone can point me in the right direction on this one.We are moving some AD servers to Azure and the on-prem servers need to access these without being NAT’d at our current NAT boundary router.  Our access to Azure/Internet etc. is vi...

AdeyC by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multiple ospf abr routers

Hi allif we have 2 abr routers between areas with redistribution, what needs to be done to stop suboptimal routing or loops?do we need to do filtering etc or would it generally work without any further config? for example if we have area 0 with 2 rou...

ASR1001X with GLC-ZX-SM

I'm wanting to see if anyone has been able to use GLC-ZX-SM in an ASR-1001x. The official compatibility matrix only lists the SMD version of this optic, but I didn't know if DOM was a requirement for the optic to actually work. I've got one plugged i...

Static routing

I configured ports and ip addresses and redid everything over and over trying to figure out what I am doing wrong as far as static routing. ex. R1(config)# ip route 172.16.2.0 255.255.255.0 10.1.1.2. please any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics