cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hey,I'm currently doing some research and planning for a core network refresh at one of our branch locations where I'm going to be upgrading our WAN link to a much higher speed and replacing our edge router and distribution switchers.We are upgrading...

ssavino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco VPN clinet needs to go out. What port/protocol needs to open in firewall? Please help!

kzhen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Should the invent txclock command help eliminate some of the high errors seen on these Hssi point to point connections? I'm looking for a solution that will eliminate these high errors seen. Of course the provider always says no trouble found. The...

tedreese by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have branch stores that are using the c881 router. We're running voip over them but some of the connection have some packet lost on the provider side. Does anyone know if this series router supports FEC and can someone point me to a doc to configur...

Hi Guys,Can anyone point me to the right direction as to how I can redistribute EIGRP default route (0.0.0.0/0 172.20.88.242) into BGP? I have prefix lists which only allows selected routes. Redistribute EIGRP already in place in the BGP. Do I need t...

Hi Folks,Have a question that I hope you can help with.Have two 6500 switches that are directly connected via a GigE Link.Running OSPF between the switches. At layer 3 the switches are connected via a point-to-point connection. I am considering two c...

pbelletty by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,At the moment on our site some of our Cisco devices are a few seconds out and in some cases, they are a few hours out. We hope to sync up all our Cisco devices to our Domain Controllers as they are configured as NTP Servers.What I was proposing to...

HiI've a C1801 with IOS C180X Software (C180X-BROADBAND-M), Version 12.4(15)T1 experiencing a problem related to Qos.The config is attached.As soon as the ATM come up the "service-policy output cos-po2-bhw-atm-0-1-70" statement disapper from the conf...

I have understood that layer 2 switch is only interested in MAC addresses so why do switches keep an ARP table?We have some issues with a client who has connected a switch between multiple WAN connections and an ISA server. Each of the WAN devices is...

surama123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have 4Mb bandwidth terminated on my Gigabitethernet interface. when i issue sh int Gigabitethernet 0/0 i found that there is " Available Bandwidth 3072 kilobits/sec" what does it means?The second part of the question is if i the bandwidth is te...